If Bron and Kyrie moves to the western conference then, what does this mean for the east?

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
:gucci: like seriously with out them, the eastern conference would be made up young teams that are still trying to find a way to win games. Can you imagine seeing a 3 seed in the east that wouldn't be a 8 seed in the west make it to the conference finals, only to get obliterated going into the finals:merchant: the NBA has to do something about this.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci: like seriously with out them, the eastern conference would be made up young teams that are still trying to find a way to win games. Can you imagine seeing a 3 seed in the east that wouldn't be a 8 seed in the west make it to the conference finals, only to get obliterated going into the finals:merchant: the NBA has to do something about this.
There's going to rename the eastern conference the G league

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
East will be fine. Gives some young teams the chance to grow up and beat up on each other a bit. 76ers, Bucks, Nets and Knicks should be fun to watch.

shyt, Cleveland centered around Love and whatever they get for Kyrie packaged with an actual coach, not a Bron puppet, could be dope too :yeshrug:

Edit: I forgot the C's :snoop:

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
East will be fine. Gives some young teams the chance to grow up and beat up on each other a bit. 76ers, Bucks, Nets and Knicks should be fun to watch.

shyt, Cleveland centered around Love and whatever they get for Kyrie packaged with an actual coach, not a Bron puppet, could be dope too :yeshrug:

Edit: I forgot the C's :snoop:
Yeah I was alluding to that in my first comment. The thing is after one of them leaves the eastern conference finals, entering the finals, the difference in power would be like krillen vs beerus out this bytch:scust:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Yeah I was alluding to that in my first comment. The thing is after one of them leaves the eastern conference finals, entering the finals, the difference in power would be like krillen vs beerus out this bytch:scust:
Might have to just nod off when the finals come.

But if Brown or Tatum end up being the real deal who knows what will happen with Boston. I just hope them young dudes get enough PT to develop.