“If I end up d**d ... just know someone did it,” Black female Fort Hood sergeant rings alarm on troubled base.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA

Months of repeated allegations of harassment, physical assault and retaliation levied by Army Sgt. Jewell Scott against officials on the Fort Hood Army Base near Killeen, Texas, reached a boiling point this week, as Scott posted videos to her personal social media saying she feared for her life.

“If I end up dead ... just know someone did it,” Scott said on her Instagram Story on May 20.

US military response

But Scott, who said she’s been in the Army for more than five years, called that statement a “lie” in a subsequent Instagram Story, and alleged a “cover-up.” Now she says she will be discharged from the service in less than a week, claiming that her ordeal illustrates how she’s become a target as officials try to silence her for raising concerns about mistreatment, which she said includes physical assault and threats against her and others on the base.

The severity of Scott’s recent allegations reached its peak after she said she’d been arrested by undercover officers last week and taken to a hospital. She claimed that leaders tried to keep her there but medical professionals refused and she was discharged. Instead, Scott says, Fort Hood officials began to follow and harass her at the base in the following days.

“For months, I have tried to bring awareness to these things in which Fort Hood continues to cover up and neglect. "Once they were made aware that I have been working with news stations, I quickly became a target and someone they needed to hush.”

Fort Hood sergeant rings alarm on allegedly troubled base

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
My only problem with this story - she wont tell us whats happening!

Are they raping her? Beating her? Harrassing her?

She keeps posting but wont tell us whats happening....

on some "to be continued" type shyt..... stressin nikkas out

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
so wtf has been going on on Fort Hood? She never says it

edit: nvm. Google fort hood deaths and disappearances. shyt is fukked up
She been getting harrassed physically and verbally, tried to go thru proper steps to report it and the army is trying to cover it up and/or make her look crazy.

That base has a terrible history

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
If Fort Hood is that bad, if your life is at risk, why continue to show up? Pack yo shyt and leave the base for good. Is it that hard?

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps

Since she's talking to a victim's advocate it's either sexual harassment or sexual assault.

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA

“While stationed here, I have witnessed many awful things. I am a victims of their constant harassment and negligence to safety. For months, I have tried to bring awareness to these things in which Fort Hood continues to cover up and neglect,”

Are you asking for specific details?

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Fort Hood stay in some bullshyt. Their PAO office had to retract a statement the commander release saying everything is being taken care of.

I hate going there. Soon as you step foot on the base you can feel how the energy is off.

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
If Fort Hood is that bad, if your life is at risk, why continue to show up? Pack yo shyt and leave the base for good. Is it that hard?
You obviously didn't read or watch any of the story in the op. It explains all of that in the story

You can't just leave a military base anyway. So yes it is harder than just packing up and leaving