“If I end up d**d ... just know someone did it,” Black female Fort Hood sergeant rings alarm on troubled base.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Fort hood/killeen is a dump. Lived there for over 20 years

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I’m going to play devil‘s advocate and say this as well. I’ve known some service members play the “crazy” role just so they could be medically discharged. This one white chick admitted it to me after she told our First Sergeant that she was suicidal.

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
Her understanding of the military is extremely ignorant to have been in as long as she has been.
I saw some comments that I couldn't verify but they stated that she was being kicked out for being insubordination, showing up late to work, among other things and that's when started making all these claims and put up a go fund me. When you're getting out with that other than honorable discharge it can make things a bit harder on the job hunt tip.

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I saw some comments that I couldn't verify but they stated that she was being kicked out for being insubordination, showing up late to work, among other things and that's when started making all these claims and put up a go fund me. When you're getting out with that other than honorable discharge it can make things a bit harder on the job hunt tip.

She very well could be playing up on their reputation. Because not too long ago a young lady there did end up missing and found not too far away from base buried in a shallow grave. This was maybe 3 or 4 years ago. Edit: 2 years ago.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
what do you mean?

They'll shoot you?
basically the name Ft Hood describes it perfectly, and now they are trying to switch the name

Ft Hood be having shootings, gang bangin , prostitution, all types of fukkery

Some of the officers be getting arrested for pimpin the enlisted chicks .

the city of Killeen is grimey and is only alive due to the army base . But they dont get a lot of tax money cuz a lot of the disabled soldiers claim tax exemption on their crib or some shyt .