If I'm wealthy, there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY a man less wealthy than me can convince me to marry him

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps

brehs and brehettes :jbhmm:

stay down til' you come up? or come up while they stay down?

King Poetic

Can You Spot Me A 20?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On The Pacific
and if i was a baller or entertainer and i run into her in the club, i'll just show her that twitter post and walk away

donald-duck-ignores-lady_21.gif

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
That same line of thinking might be why so many female actresses and entertainers are single. Having a criteria like this is very limiting. First off there's only but so many "wealthy" men to go around and she's black and if I'm to assume she wants to marry black, that number gets even smaller. Secondly, those wealthy men have options and alot of them at that and they aren't limiting themselves to the same criteria she is. The chances of her meeting a wealthy man that meets her other criteria (faithful, height, body shape, age, personality, no kids, educated, religion) is probably close to zero.

Last edited:

Mr.Logic

Banned
Daps
If that is your mentality about marriage, then why even marry at all?

Hollywood has brainwashed people with such unrealistic thinking, and it is predominantly because life in the Western World is super easy, so people create "challenges" for themselves because they don't have to worry about fighting to stay alive...

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russell:. Make up your mind, Coli.

Either we shyt on women for getting with bums or we shyt on them for holding themselves and their men to higher standards. You can't have both.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Men marry women for a variety of reasons. It could be patriotic (which is something a lot of military dudes do), it could be for personality and emotional support, or it could be for regular happiness.

Women may agree to marry men out of happiness, but there are also materialistic reasons that benefits her.