• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Never in my life did I think I’d actually consider uprooting my family to consider a move, but this Trump stuff has been mentally draining and taxing the fukk out of me.

It’s exhausting and all around me there are people still willing to vote for him unapologetically.

If he pulls out a re-election, he will be so emboldened it will change the fabric of our entire country for decades to come and I got kids man.

I got a path to Canada if need be and I may consider it if he wins.

What say the Coli? Would a re-election change what your doing today?

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never in my life did I think I’d actually consider uprooting my family to consider a move, but this Trump stuff has been mentally draining and taxing the fukk out of me.

It’s exhausting and all around me there are people still willing to vote for him unapologetically.

If he pulls out a re-election, he will be so emboldened it will change the fabric of our entire country for decades to come and I got kids man.

shyt Canada 10 minutes away from me that's definitely a option too bad they will never open the borders with Mr.Herd Immunity as President :to:

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm more serious then I have ever been in my life about looking into finding another country as a back up to cop another home. Last thing I want is to be having to rebuild from scratch like some of the refugees from other fukked up countries. If it goes down here I want my fam and friends to already have an exit strategy and a home.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

don't leave, tool up and keep your head on a swivel.

Status
Not open for further replies.