If we think about it...there no point in CM Punk with Daniel Bryan having support

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Straight up...daniel bryan does everything better than face punk. Daniel bryan without the belt is already like 10x more popular than punk with.

Now hes shytting on the gays in the wwe universe? Pat patterson about to bury that motherfukke forever.

I GUARANTEE he loses super clean to daniel bryan at the ppv and starts a losing streak.

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Pretty sure he was defending gays. But I agree with everything else.

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
Punk is the preachiest wrestler on twitter by a long shot, yet he claims to "not want to preach."

He calls a fan a homo, a year later is defending gays to the point where it's suspect.

He lobbies for Colt Cabana to be hired every other week, when Goldman couldn't work a 3 star match to save his life.

I just hope that Bryan doesn't hold back when they cut their inevitable promo together. Bryan should absolutely destroy him.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
honesty CM has fallen off after that epic summer...his promo have dropped off like crazy(calling somebody a toolbox is funny how?) now he's sticking up for cena

his matches with Y2J were just not epic and it wasn't Jericho's fault Punk botched a bunch of moved during both matches...

i won't blame him for the stupidity of the trying to get punk to drink as the center of there feud since the writers most lily are behind that....but still it felt like something was just missing

Daniel Bryan has tuned AJ into a fukking star, has made Shemus look legit as champion, every match he's in looks crisp as fukk, his promo work has become a thing of beauty, he keeps overcoming bad booking and somehow comes out looking better each time

7PHX

Pro
Daps
He lobbies for Colt Cabana to be hired every other week, when Goldman couldn't work a 3 star match to save his life.

Colt's at least entertaining, unlike 90% of the roster (Punk included)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
honesty CM has fallen off after that epic summer...his promo have dropped off like crazy(calling somebody a toolbox is funny how?) now he's sticking up for cena

his matches with Y2J were just not epic and it wasn't Jericho's fault Punk botched a bunch of moved during both matches...

i won't blame him for the stupidity of the trying to get punk to drink as the center of there feud since the writers most lily are behind that....but still it felt like something was just missing

Daniel Bryan has tuned AJ into a fukking star, has made Shemus look legit as champion, every match he's in looks crisp as fukk, his promo work has become a thing of beauty, he keeps overcoming bad booking and somehow comes out looking better each time
Yup

Dude is flawless right now

Mew

Legendary
Daps

realest shyt i read on Bryan,