If we think about it...there no point in CM Punk with Daniel Bryan having support

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
If Cripple H doesn't lose that match at Summerslam....the mindset of the WWE from this point forward is officially in one of the worst declines ever witnessed.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Daniel Bryan has "it"

has the look, has the voice, his personality is funny, and is one of the best wrestlers of all time

but knowing the E they could be like :manny: at any given moment

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
bryan will not even come close to winning. lol

reports are already out that punk will defend the title against prince albert at summerslam.

they just giving him bryan to make him look good, plus they needed to seperate bryan and sheamus some how. sheam beating bry on smackdown was their way of ending the feud.

has the look

idk breh, he's kinda short. this is my favorite bryan look tho no homo

BryanDanielson-1.png

his hair swag is off the charts

Daps
If Punk faces Tensai in Hollywood, that crowd is gonna chant "BORING".

Because of Tensai, not Punk. Tensai is utterly heatless and he's already pinned the top faces in the company so what else can he accomplish?
The turnaround on Punk is disgusting that people have to exaggerate shyt just to make him look bad.
Sloppy? Other than the elbow he isn't. Kinda weird considering him and Bryan have similar techniques (kicks and random submissions)

Ratings? Mean rather little considering Cena the face of the company lost more viewers than gained this year and Punk's reign is averaging 3.0 which is the core audience anyway. D-Bry's recent 2.0+ run on SD hasn't translated to viewers on Raw where his segments still lose viewers.

Babyface? This I admit is valid but it seems that's the norm for WWE faces these days to be snarky goody two shoes (It's kinda shocking how fast Punk became this compared to Cena tho) Should've stayed a tweener.

Matches? Can pretty much work with almost anyone with minimal botching (Punk/Jericho II aside)
Punk/Cena: MOTY 2011
Punk/HHH: decent (still shouldn't have happened)
Punk/Del Rio: good
Punk/Ziggler: great especially their first match on Raw
Punk/Bryan: great mini-feud for Long/Ace
Punk/Jericho: lackluster feud two great matches
Punk/Henry: great mini-feud had excellent psychology (small man vs giant)
This is all within the last year. other than the mostly improvised MITB match and Punk botching the springboard at ER (Jericho did his best to play it off) what other botches are there? Other than being a pure babyface these days (explains his kid friendliness on the mic) what else is wrong with him?

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Daniel Bryan has "it"

has the look, has the voice, his personality is funny, and is one of the best wrestlers of all time

but knowing the E they could be like :manny: at any given moment

I like D-Bry but he doesn't have "the look" breh.

Dude is short.

I personally don't give a fukk, in fact it's one of the things that I like about him....but I'm having a hard time thinking of champs that look like Daniel Bryan.

Of course, with his sort of 60's faux-progressive SDS look, Punk is awkward looking as well (For a wrestling champ).

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Because of Tensai, not Punk. Tensai is utterly heatless and he's already pinned the top faces in the company so what else can he accomplish?
The turnaround on Punk is disgusting that people have to exaggerate shyt just to make him look bad.
Sloppy? Other than the elbow he isn't. Kinda weird considering him and Bryan have similar techniques (kicks and random submissions)

Ratings? Mean rather little considering Cena the face of the company lost more viewers than gained this year and Punk's reign is averaging 3.0 which is the core audience anyway. D-Bry's recent 2.0+ run on SD hasn't translated to viewers on Raw where his segments still lose viewers.

Babyface? This I admit is valid but it seems that's the norm for WWE faces these days to be snarky goody two shoes (It's kinda shocking how fast Punk became this compared to Cena tho) Should've stayed a tweener.

Matches? Can pretty much work with almost anyone with minimal botching (Punk/Jericho II aside)
Punk/Cena: MOTY 2011
Punk/HHH: decent (still shouldn't have happened)
Punk/Del Rio: good
Punk/Ziggler: great especially their first match on Raw
Punk/Bryan: great mini-feud for Long/Ace
Punk/Jericho: lackluster feud two great matches
Punk/Henry: great mini-feud had excellent psychology (small man vs giant)
This is all within the last year. other than the mostly improvised MITB match and Punk botching the springboard at ER (Jericho did his best to play it off) what other botches are there? Other than being a pure babyface these days (explains his kid friendliness on the mic) what else is wrong with him?

Perhaps but the Rock has faced Test and the crowd was still into it. Faced the Bossman and they were still wild. If you're a legit star, the crowd will definitely get up for your offense and not go off track like they did for Taker vs JBL at Summerslam 2004 or chant "BORING" like they did for Steiner/Cripple H two straight months at Rumble 03 and No Way Out.

Daps
Perhaps but the Rock has faced Test and the crowd was still into it. Faced the Bossman and they were still wild. If you're a legit star, the crowd will definitely get up for your offense and not go off track like they did for Taker vs JBL at Summerslam 2004 or chant "BORING" like they did for Steiner/Cripple H two straight months at Rumble 03 and No Way Out.

True but look at all those feuds Punk was in....the only one where he suffered with the crowd was Del Rio because of the convoluted build and Del Rio's absolute lack of heat. All the other feuds the crowds were firmly behind Punk and this has been Punk's most successful face run since he's started. I like Punk AND Bryan, don't have to vilify one to promote the other which is what this thread is doing.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

:deadrose:

Still killing it with these references.

Who is the broad in your avatar, all I can point out is the bangbros in the lower right hand corner...:shaq: