If/when KD is left off the NBA first team it will be one of the biggest travestys in sports

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Kawhi is widely considered the best two way player in the nba this year...not sure how you put Kevin Durant over him...

KD is still a better offensively threat than him but Kawhi has closed that gap considerably...people act like he didn't have a 50/40/90 month like KD did...

Defensively...come on...I can't think of one guy on planet earth who takes KD over Kawhi defensively...

But oh I forgot this is the coli where 95% of all basketball arguments are geared around who has the highest PPG

...and there we have it.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kawhi is widely considered the best two way player in the nba this year...not sure how you put Kevin Durant over him...

KD is still a better offensively threat than him but Kawhi has closed that gap considerably...people act like he didn't have a 50/40/90 month like KD did...

Defensively...come on...I can't think of one guy on planet earth who takes KD over Kawhi defensively...

But oh I forgot this is the coli where 95% of all basketball arguments are geared around who has the highest PPG

Whats up with all the soft factors? "Widely considered"??? By what metric? Didn't lead the league in steals, didn't lead the league in blocks, and let the guy you claim is all offense bust his ass AND lock him down last series. This Kawhi narrative has been rolling down hill since he held Bron to over 50% shooting in the Finals :troll:

He's a good player, but when you have an option at the same position that scores more, rebounds more, and avg more blocks per game, I dont see how you take Kawhi. How dare you fix your mouth and say the offensive gap is closing considerably when he avg 21 ppg as the focal point of the offense, when KD dropped 28 ppg while playing with the most ball dominant player in the league?

And stop hiding behind team success without providing proper context. If anything, OKC should get more credit than they're getting for enduring a season with a new coach, KD free agency hanging over the season, Monty Williams losing his wife, and the owner killing himself and still winning 55 games out West.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Coli makes multiple threads on KD being left off first team all nba...and KD rewards them by repeatedly letting steph curry steal the ball from him...repeatedly letting steph curry drive to the lane right around him...and repeatedly letting steph curry get layups and and 1's in a series clinching game:mjlol:

He was even nice enough to let Steph block one of his half shots half flops :mjlol:

Bet all my coli cash the next 5 post are about how many points he scored though so repeatedly losing the ball in the 4th quarter doesn't matter :mjlol: