If white people aren't obsessed with our culture explain this, Zay.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
saw this while taking a walk in town the other day. If white people aren't obsessed with our culture, explain this @BrothaZay .:usure:

Just some weird sht. I got the original below it.

Close up...

And another angle.......

Full shot..................

The black original. (Nappy hair included)
Sphinx-Head-780x470.jpg

1200px-Great_Sphinx_of_Giza_-_20080716a.jpg

They straight up ripped the black persons face off and copy-pasted a white head on the sphinx.:mjgrin: and even had the nerve to put a US flag beside it, like it belongs to them .

looks pretty obsessed to me. If your girl took old pictures of you and stapled her face over your's or your old ex's face; wouldn't that concern you?:sas2:

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
I thought the win comes from white people respecting black culture and not exploiting it.

Last edited:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I knew it was gon be some egytpian shyt before I even clicked open the thread. Proving @BrothaZay point.
Which is? :jbhmm:Cacs from Sweden(2000miles away )claim Greece just as much as actual Greek people do because its white history. And it’s white culture. This Case is no different and this blatant theft counts as an obsession.

WS did a real mind fck to us when they convinced us our own contributions don’t exist despite them literally being all around us in 2020. Zay’s points hold no water.:yeshrug:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
And the average cac in the United States probably couldn't even tell you where the Spinx is located.

This is the typical everyday cac Zay is talking about doing shyt like this on a regular basis.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So does many of my aunts and cousins who pledged to become apart of a black greek orgranization. Zay was right.
Oh, I see. :ohhh:

Do your aunts and cousins also feel the need to go to Greece and take the statues back home with them to XYZ black city? :jbhmm:

Don’t tell me y’all also be taking home pictures of Alexander theGreat and then cutting his face off to put your uncle Ray in its place, right?:mjgrin:

full