If white people aren't obsessed with our culture explain this, Zay.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
The average white person in the street doesn’t care about any of that shyt in the OP
Thank you.
This nikka :dead:
full

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The average white person in the street doesn’t care about any of that shyt in the OP
The avg white person's western civ. class begins in Egypt breh.:comeon:

There is also a reason why they keep remaking Cleopatra, Ten commandments, etc every 10-15 years with all-white casts . There is clearly a large white market for the theft of our culture.

Daps
The avg white person's western civ. class begins in Egypt breh.:comeon:

There is also a reason why they keep remaking Cleopatra, Ten commandments, etc every 10-15 years with all-white casts . There is clearly a large white market for the theft of our culture.
Average White person in the street doesn’t care about Egypt. Just because they’re forced to learn about something in school doesn’t mean they care about it and just because people make movies about something doesn’t mean the average person cares about it. People make movies about a lot of things.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Ancient Egypt isn't black culture.

You know what I was referring to when I said black culture in the other thread.

The fact that this is still on your mind a week later proved what I was trying to do. You nikkas are insecure and can't stand the fact that most white ppl don't give a fucc about you or worry about you

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
T
Ancient Egypt isn't black culture.

You know what I was referring to when I said black culture in the other thread.

The fact that this is still on your mind a week later proved what I was trying to do. You nikkas are insecure and can't stand the fact that most white ppl don't give a fucc about you or worry about you
If its not, then what is black culture?

I'm asking for a friend:lupe:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Wat was his point? I’m late to this party
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/whi...ted-to-blacc-ppl-like-militants-claim.795139/
African American culture is what I'm referring to. Pretend like you have a little bit of common sense
Exactly. Most cacs couldn't even point to Kemet on a map. Let alone go into depth about the history surrounding most the temples and monuments. nikkas knew you were talm bout Black American culture.