If You Died........Would You Want To Be Reborn To Live Again?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
When I die at old age I want to live once more. I'd like to experience life as a Black African woman :dame: I say hell, since I'm living life as a Black man now why not live as the opposite when I become reborn. Most of us when we are reborn have no recollection of our past life anyway. It's been proven that our souls don't die and they turn into energy.

If you were born again what would you want to be and why?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Being reborn with no memories of the past is no different than eternal Oblivion. You as you know it technical does not exist anymore regardless.
True, but we still have a feeling that we have been here before. I remember as a kid where it felt like that I've been somewhere before when I haven't. Maybe our souls roam around different places.

King Poetic

Harder They Fall
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County , California
When I die at old age I want to live once more. I'd like to experience life as a Black African woman :dame: I say hell, since I'm living life as a Black man now why not live as the opposite when I become reborn. Most of us when we are reborn have no recollection of our past life anyway. It's been proven that our souls don't die and they turn into energy.

4ffc86c9228913602175a6b64012e1e0.300x225x103.gif

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens

So what your telling me is you want to take dikk in your ass?:scust::scust:

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
True, but we still have a feeling that we have been here before. I remember as a kid where it felt like that I've been somewhere before when I haven't. Maybe our souls roam around different places.
That's because the way your brain stores memories. It makes multiple copies of a memory, like a trillion of em and if it fukks even just once, you get what they call deja Vu or some shyt like that. The soul is physical so it ain't roaming shyt when you die. Even if reincarnation was real, it'd be like playing a PS2 game without owning a memory card, eventually the console will turn off someway or somehow and when you boot it back up, everything you just did is lost and you gotta start all over.