If You Died........Would You Want To Be Reborn To Live Again?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't mind getting rebooted if I don't have to come back to this version of earth during this particular time period.... reboot me to another universe/planet in the far future/past.....

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Sometimes I think that too and that if I just put a gun to my head and pulled the trigger the simulation would end immediatly and I'd be God again.
im sure theres certain rules of conduct
like if u commit a murder here and u go back to the place u plugged in at u still gotta face consequences
suicide still a certain set of consequences

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
im sure theres certain rules of conducts.
like if u commit a murder here and u go back to the place u plugged in at u still gotta face consequences
suicide still a certain set of consequences

But I'm God in a simulator.
If I go back to being God after commiting suicide how do I face consequences? :patrice:

I'd simply tell the rules I placed before I went in the simulator to fukk off and go back to chilling in heaven.

Kings County

Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
But I'm God in a simulator.
If I go back to being God after commiting suicide how do I face consequences? :patrice:

I'd simply tell the rules I placed before I went in the simulator to fukk off and go back to chilling in heaven.
what makes you think you're god
and not a citizen who just paid to enter the simulation because we've already figured out how to live forever and got bored with our eternal life lol
nikkas think they gods like theres not 6 billion other people sharing this space lol

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what makes you think you're god
and not a citizen who just paid to enter the simulation because we've already figured out how to live forever and got bored with our eternal life lol
nikkas think they gods like theres not 6 billion other people sharing this space lol

I'm God and I got bored chilling in heaven for centuries so I created a simulator to see what it would be like to not have my powers while at the same time having other gods(humans) around me.

Kings County

Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
I'm God and I got bored chilling in heaven for centuries so I created a simulator to see what it would be like to not have my powers while at the same time having other gods(humans) around me.
nikka pleaseee lmaooo
we all got the same consciousness u do
unless im the god and you're one of my creations arguing with me :wow: how do i know you're even real breh and not a figment of my simulation :wow: programmed to argue with me at this exact moment in time:wow:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka pleaseee lmaooo
we all got the same consciousness u do
unless im the god and you're one of my creations arguing with me :wow: how do i know you're even real breh and not a figment of my simulation :wow: programmed to argue with me at this exact moment in time:wow:

You hit it on the nail. You are God and I'm just an illusion that you actually programmed specifically at this moment so u can remember that u are in a simulator that you created (The Matrix) and that you are not who u thought u were all this time.

the-one.gif