"If you make $80,000 you have no business marrying a woman that makes $35,000"

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
If you are successful and going places in life and decide to get married or do a long term relationship for the right reasons (dynasty, legacy, seeds) you better be damn sure the woman has a decent career/education or has made sacrifices in her life to establish something.

If you a six figure six certs man and you wifing fast food employees because of light skin and fat ass, you failed. Even if she cooks, cleans, and gives you "peace of mind". You can get all that from a woman with a career.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Your lady can make bank and still get you for alimony if the marriage falls through.

:comeon:

If one couple is earning similar amounts, and another couple the man is earning a significant amount more than the wife, who do you think will have to pay more money to subsidise the lifestyle someone got used to.

I go back to what I said in my previous post. His advice is solid and the title is misleading. It is pretty much telling to people to consider the financial implications of a divorce and protect their investment. Isn't a message not to marry women earning less than a certain amount, it is a message to not get married without signing a prenup.

Only thing I disagree with is not treating it as the standard. Ludicrous that in 2021 people exit terms are not the norm in marriage contracts.