IF you think about it people don’t buy things anymore

Daps
And if they do there always has to be some deal or discount involved.

I mean the only expensive things I see young nikkas is copping is clothes and even then they do the return finesse or even rent the clothes.

How can a individual make money in this climate?

Instaggrammable moments and products seems like the only way

Daps
According to Instagram everyone has a multi 6-figure income so

:yeshrug:
Social media is fantasy dog.

In reality most people rely on these physical locations in order to sustain lmfao.

And these stores don’t pay them enough in order to buy from their locations so ironically they’re causing their own downfall.

Stupid greedy dumb muthafukkas :russ:

Daps
Wait, what is this about renting clothes? :ohhh: this is new to me

Rappers (mostly upcoming) and influencers do it all the time. You gotta know nikkas tho that got the sauce (kicks, designer clothes, collaborations etc) . It’s not no website or nothin.

Like I said nikkas don’t own shyt no more. Rappers are the ultimate lick though so swear to god. Walking moneybag for any nikka with some savvy.

Daps
Put me on this return finesse....
Most designer stores have a policy where you can return the clothes with a receipt and the tag still on. Most nikkas buy the clothes for the club or wherever the fukk the want to be seen. And return them the next day for a full refund. Most those retail nikkas so overworked and lazy that you can get away even if the tags not on and there’s some damage.

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
Most designer stores have a policy where you can return the clothes with a receipt and the tag still on. Most nikkas buy the clothes for the club or wherever the fukk the want to be seen. And return them the next day for a full refund. Most those retail nikkas so overworked and lazy that you can get away even if the tags not on and there’s some damage.

Oh I thought you meant some new shyt I was missing out on.

Lol

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
It's even worse than that though. People are constantly buying clothes to flex for the gram then returning/exchanging and doing it again. Supposedly its becoming a big issue with online retail

Daps
I buy things all the time, if it's on sale the better
Last of a dying breed. Ownership is dying. Subscriptions are going to be the mode of consumption.

There will be extremely horrible implications from this way of life but we know how much the average person will sacrifice for the illusion of comfort and convienience.