IF you think about it people don’t buy things anymore

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Put me on this return finesse....

Most designer stores have a policy where you can return the clothes with a receipt and the tag still on. Most nikkas buy the clothes for the club or wherever the fukk the want to be seen. And return them the next day for a full refund. Most those retail nikkas so overworked and lazy that you can get away even if the tags not on and there’s some damage.

This woman had a nice scam going on:wow:, but she was being extra leaving reviews on counterfeit products :dahell:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...9158dc-c7a3-11e6-85b5-76616a33048d_story.html

Praepitcha Smatsorabudh’s business was illegal but brilliant. She would buy designer handbags from department stores, then return fake versions she had specially made in China and Hong Kong. Most of the real bags she would sell on Instagram and eBay.

Prosecutors say she also kept dozens or perhaps hundreds of high-end bags for herself. She did it all, according to court documents, “because of her compulsion to have expensive handbags.”

Smatsorabudh, of Arlington County, was arrested in June and sentenced Wednesday to 33 months in prison by a federal judge in Alexandria.

[Va. woman accused of buying high-end handbags, then returning fakes]

“I think what you did was ingenious,” Judge Bruce Lee told her. “It’s just stealing, but the Internet has given us so many more ways to steal. . . . I thought I’d seen everything.”

To avoid detection, Smatsorabudh went to more than 60 T.J. Maxx stores in 12 states, using 16 different credit cards. At one point, she was the company’s biggest online customer in the world. T.J. Maxx was able to identify at least 226 fake handbags Smatsorabudh returned. Neiman Marcus found 10 more.

The scheme cost the two department stores over $400,000 in fraudulent returns. Moreover, Assistant U.S. Attorney Kellen S. Dwyer argued, some of the knockoff bags she returned were probably resold to customers who paid top dollar.

“That is a very big concern,” he said in court, “bigger than $400,000.”

Some buyers have also claimed that Smatsorabudh, 41, sold them bags online that designer stores confirmed were well-made fakes.

It all made Smatsorabudh, a preschool teacher, rich enough to drive a Lexus, fly first class and stay in luxury Miami and Las Vegas hotels, according to prosecutors.

But defense attorney Nina Ginsberg said her client’s behavior was fueled by trauma, not greed.

“This whole collecting of these handbags, returning of these handbags — it became a substitute for human connection, which I think is profoundly sad,” Ginsberg said in court. Smatsorabudh, who grew up in Thailand, Ginsberg said, was physically and emotionally abused by her parents, who also fought regularly and openly cheated on each other. “I think it was brought on by . . . extreme bouts of loneliness and isolation.”

Smatsorabudh, her thin arms trembling and with tears running down her face, apologized profusely Wednesday for her crime. She was convicted of wire fraud.

“What I did was so wrong,” she said. “I deserve to be in jail.”

Along with her sentences, she agreed to pay $403,250 in restitution. Dwyer said he would recommend that the federal government first draw on any funds garnered by the sale of her car, handbags and other forfeited possessions.

When she is released, Smatsorabudh will almost certainly be deported to Thailand, both parties agreed. She was in the United States legally but is not a citizen.

Her Instagram account, called “richgirlscollection,” remains active. After hundreds of shots of handbags, sushi and French pastries, the last picture is a quote. It was posted around the time when her home was searched by federal agents.

“What comes easy, won’t last,” it reads. “What lasts won’t come easy.”

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Most designer stores have a policy where you can return the clothes with a receipt and the tag still on. Most nikkas buy the clothes for the club or wherever the fukk the want to be seen. And return them the next day for a full refund. Most those retail nikkas so overworked and lazy that you can get away even if the tags not on and there’s some damage.
I used to do this all the time with velour sweats and throw back jerseys
:russ:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Let’s be honest most y’all shyts prolly Fugazi. And most likely y’all not copping them shyts on a frequent basis lmfao.
How much do you think Louis Vuitton cost. I’m not talking about Chanel or Hermès bag. I work for a bank, nobody is making less than 40k and people are easily clearing 100k plus. When I was working I had two incomes(my husband) plus bonuses. I’m sorry you are use to fukking with women with fake shyt.

Daps
How much do you think Louis Vuitton cost. I’m not talking about Chanel or Hermès bag. I work for a bank, nobody is making less than 40k and people are easily clearing 100k plus. When I was working I had two incomes(my husband) plus bonuses. I’m sorry you are use to fukking with women with fake shyt.
Y’all so funny lol.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
yeah i buy camera lenses on amazon and then return em within the window