IF you think about it people don’t buy things anymore

Daps
It's even worse than that though. People are constantly buying clothes to flex for the gram then returning/exchanging and doing it again. Supposedly its becoming a big issue with online retail
There way of business is obsolete that’s why. Give the people what they want :blessed:. Mercedes is even starting a subscription model for whips it’s the new mode of business.

Product quality will rise for those who value ownership:jawalrus:

And lower for those that dont :sadbron:

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
This is bum behavior or maybe I'm just becoming an old head. I like the clothes I buy too much to give it back. But shyt, maybe I'm missing out on some sort of hustle.

Daps
This is bum behavior or maybe I'm just becoming an old head. I like the clothes I buy too much to give it back. But shyt, maybe I'm missing out on some sort of hustle.
I agree. But times have changed. I mean I’m sure them nikkas paying a dub for CDs thought that Napster was bum behavior too. Now it’s the way we listen to music.

Times have changed. And I don’t mean this in a good or bad way.

Daps
I buy my phones outright. I'll finance many things but a fukking smartphone ain't one of them.
Nah that subscription model is definitely lit for smartphones I think you trippin on that. Only because they fukkin your phone up if you don’t upgrade

Ms. Quick

“If I don’t eat breakfast I’m fking pissed off!”
Daps
Nah that subscription model is definitely lit for smartphones I think you trippin on that. Only because they fukkin your phone up if you don’t upgrade

I upgrade every year, I just have the money to buy outright and own my devices. I don't drop 900 everytime a new phone comes out, more like half that amount because selling last years flagship cuts the cost. Slap a simcard with a 55 dollar unlimited plan in it and Im saving money in the end.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Last of a dying breed. Ownership is dying. Subscriptions are going to be the mode of consumption.

There will be extremely horrible implications from this way of life but we know how much the average person will sacrifice for the illusion of comfort and convienience.

Breh the majority of regular ppl buy shyt on the regular. Instantaneous shopping will never die. Anything else is exaggeration

Especially clothing where you have to individually try it on.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
And if they do there always has to be some deal or discount involved.

I mean the only expensive things I see young nikkas is copping is clothes and even then they do the return finesse or even rent the clothes.

How can a individual make money in this climate?

Instaggrammable moments and products seems like the only way
Louis Vuitton never goes on sale and lots of women at my job me included buy their purses.