If you're life is shyt 99% of the times is your fault.

Daps
I was thinking about this the other day as I argued with my girl:sadcam:. I've been with this girl for 6 years now and she still hasn't changed:mjcry:. Every little thing is an issue and I mean every... little... thing! I was thinking about proposing to her this year:smugfavre: but then I got the thinking...is this really the mother I'm going to provide for my son:what:, am I really going to set my son up for failure:jbhmm: by having the woat mom:to:.
I fukking love me an independent woman:noah:. I can't fukking stand being with woman that turn to you to solve their every problem:scusthov:. I'm a network administrator :youngsabo:(coli cert gang:ahh:) I deal with problems all day:shaq2: and you expect me to come home to do shyt for you:dahell:, like not only do I have my problems to stress about I also gotta fix your life:beli:. She in college now, I gotta revise every paper, I have to write at times papers for her:rudy:. Lately I've come to realize that I'm responsible for all of this, I'm going to cut this bytch off soon:demonic:, I've accepted that if you are negative in my life you gotta go:win:. Just told a few negatives from my life that they gotta go:smugbiden: Thanks for listening ya'll.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Sounds like you just want validation for breaking up with your girl, man.

Just break it off. Or reform your enabling ass actions and see if she stands on her own two and go from there.

If it gets worse, then break it off. Communicate with her and hash it out.

Daps
Sounds like you just want validation for breaking up with your girl, man.

Just break it off. Or reform your enabling ass actions and see if she stands on her own two and go from there.

If it gets worse, then break it off. Communicate with her and hash it out.
The thing is that I'm so beyond this is not even funny:francis:. You 24 fukking years old and you going to give me shyt because you gotta wait 3 mins for me to get out of work:dwillhuh:,like you really going to stand there and throw a mother fukking tantrum because you have to fukking donate 3 mins of your life to waiting:beli:( How you let small shyt like that stress you:skip: out:scust: is beyond me), nikka my life is 24/7 stress between her and the job:mjcry:.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
you are a reflection of your parents and the surroundings they brought you up in
everything broken in you is a reflection of broken parents and broken surroundings

life

Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP don't know what he's talking about..... but if you wanna break up with your chick.... just do it and be done with it....

I hear this type of shyt from suburb babies under the age of 22, which means they don't really know shyt right now just off G.P.

Daps
Thats totally not true.
Totally true unless is some fukked up shyt like racism or police brutality, you control everything around you. For example McDonalds workers talk that shyt about not being paid, but 'I garentee you that when they go home they don't fill out job applications or learn marketable skills, nah let me see here and talk about the job I hate. Motha fukka could have filled out a job application in that time, or watch a video on how to use excel.