intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Especially, a smart ratchet.

The hell is a smart ratchet? :dead: Sounds like a oxymoron

No such thing man. You gotta go interact with women more.
There is smart ratchet out there believe it or not. By that i mean smart people that are ratchet or have ratchet tendencies

Was hooked up with one recently. She's a very smart and successful lawyer making high 6 figures and all. We were introduced at a dinner at my friend's house. The day we were introduced she seemed cool tho now looking back there were a couple of things i missed that should have given it away. We had since chatted a few times and she seemed cool and I thought i was interested... until the second time we saw each other at her best friend's birthday party. That's when the rachetness came out.
Had me like :ohhh:
Let's just say my interest has since evaporated. shyt made me realize I may be a bit shallow and somewhat of an elitist

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nah man

shyt i had a 19 year old ratchet at the crib the other day. Kenyan shorty. I dont know if it was the age gap (6 years) or the ratchetness but after a couple hours of talking that shyt got tired quick. Cool chick once you get her talking about deep/real shyt but the hood talk is unattractive.

i miss my old Somali princess :mjcry:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you say no to ratchet p*ssy but Natiboy can't....Its a plenty of pretty ass Ratchets just don't wife em.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Upper / middle-upper class freaks > ratchets and it's not even close. They offer everything ratchets do without the downsides.

Also, needing too much excitement from your women is kind of feminine.
Agree...but I wouldn't say needing excitement from ur woman is feminine...we need to entertain each other in a relationship....but a grown up constantly needing entertainment from their gf/bf makes them seem like a child.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agree...but I wouldn't say needing excitement from ur woman is feminine...we need to entertain each other in a relationship....but a grown up constantly needing entertainment from their gf/bf makes them seem like a child.

Yup, more or less.