I'll Admit That I Find Ratchets Low-Key ATTRACTIVE

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
You accidentally negged me in that other thread breh.
:russ:

I go from hating you to finding you hilarious. I don't know whether I like you or not. I meant to neg you. I'll probably give you some positive rep later for saying something smart. Politically you say some shyt I really agree with.

I can't encourage you encouraging people to date ratchet bytches my guy.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
aint a sista outside of (sunflower seed mississippi)
gonna take you serious breh.
it's cool that you got rid of the uncle woodrow
from sanford and son fro
and learned some slang
via the Coli but you aint built for jackal life.....(youre too square)
these young harlots will have you working
3 jobs to support another nikkas kids,
turn your grannys crib into a weed trap
and have you eating her p*ssy on snap
chat for laughs rockin a onesie with the
hashtag
#controlthesefukknikkas

:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

giphy.gif

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Ratchets don't have to be dumb. They just don't have no manners and do whatever pops in their heads. Most of the time its dumb shyt.
Ratchet = ignorant. Ignorance is the antithesis of smart. I personally don’t know any chick that would arguably be considered ratchet to be smart as well.

If you doing whatever pops into your head you’re not rational and that makes you not smart lol. It’s one of those words that you can’t attach a positive word to because it then becomes an oxymoron.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Ratchet = ignorant. Ignorance is the antithesis of smart. I personally don’t know any chick that would arguably be considered ratchet to be smart as well.

If you doing whatever pops into your head you’re not rational and that makes you not smart lol. It’s one of those words that you can’t attach a positive word to because it then becomes an oxymoron.
Not true. Einstine woke up in the middle of the night to do equations BC they popped in his head. Tesla drew ideas for inventions BC they just popped in his head and he believed he could create it. Impulsiveness isn't a sign of low IQ. Look at girls that act like nunu from atl. They act ratchet but they aren't dumb. Ratchet hoe's weren't always ratchet. Its a learned behavior. Im a ratchet whisperer. I know things

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
He sounds like a virgin and someone who's never a dated a woman. Ain't one smart woman on Earth ratchet. Anyone lusting after ratchets sure as shyt hasn't fukked around with one.

Let him learn the hard way though, if he can pull a ratchet.

Date girls who have way more game than you brehs. That sounds like a wise idea :pachaha:
I know plenty of smart ratchets, the same way I know smart bloods and crips.

“Ratchet” has more to do with culture and environment, than it does to do with how smart someone is.

That’s like saying a stripper can’t be smart.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Not true. Einstine woke up in the middle of the night to do equations BC they popped in his head. Tesla drew ideas for inventions BC they just popped in his head and he believed he could create it. Impulsiveness isn't a sign of low IQ. Look at girls that act like nunu from atl. They act ratchet but they aren't dumb. Ratchet hoe's weren't always ratchet. Its a learned behavior. Im a ratchet whisperer. I know things
We’re talking about acting out and doing dumb shyt off of impulse. You brought that up. We’re not talking about actual productive impulses like solving equations and shyt :dead:

Idk man, all the ratchet hoes I’ve seen are dumb. Old or young.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
We’re talking about acting out and doing dumb shyt off of impulse. You brought that up. We’re not talking about actual productive impulses like solving equations and shyt :dead:

Idk man, all the ratchet hoes I’ve seen are dumb. Old or young.
Impulses are impulses. Smart or not is up to the observer.