I'll name this offseason thread later: The NBA 2019 Offseason/Free Agency Thread

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Low Key, hope Rudy Gay signs with a contender. His play at times this years shows me he can have a Livingston/Iggy like role for a Squad , unless he’s just signs to the highest bidder.

Yeah, he's flirted with this before... I mean, I know of a certain team in the Bay area that would be a great fit for the right price....

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
I wanna see Pelis make the Boston deal, but it seems like Kyrie is fukkin that up. I'd take Boston's offer and look to move Holiday, seems like the Bulls are trying to get a PG and the Suns are in desperate need. Maybe move Holiday for something roughly like 6+Bridges and use pick 6 on a guy like Darius Garland if he's available

Walk out the draft with a young core of Zion, Tatum, Brown, Smart, Bridges, Garland(pick 6), you have tons of cap space I'd give overpay short term deals to guys like Brook Lopez and Darren Collison to space the floor for a 5-out offense and play through the young guys, team doesn't win many games so you probably have a top 10 pick in 2020 to add to that, and if the Memphis pick conveys it's probably top 10 as well so add two top 10 picks and tons of cap room to the guys listed above

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Spurs better not do shyt but sign Rudy Gay to a two year deal... LMA, Demar, Mills, and Gay contracts all being up at the same time will be :ahh:

We all know they bout to give demar an extension

My main concern is who will eventually replace LaMarcus Aldridge. They dont got anyone in the lineup that can eventually take over his spot... yet