I'll name this offseason thread later: The NBA 2019 Offseason/Free Agency Thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Kevin-Durant-Warriors-Knicks.jpg

:wow:
This isn’t happening

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I wanna see Pelis make the Boston deal, but it seems like Kyrie is fukkin that up. I'd take Boston's offer and look to move Holiday, seems like the Bulls are trying to get a PG and the Suns are in desperate need. Maybe move Holiday for something roughly like 6+Bridges and use pick 6 on a guy like Darius Garland if he's available

Walk out the draft with a young core of Zion, Tatum, Brown, Smart, Bridges, Garland(pick 6), you have tons of cap space I'd give overpay short term deals to guys like Brook Lopez and Darren Collison to space the floor for a 5-out offense and play through the young guys, team doesn't win many games so you probably have a top 10 pick in 2020 to add to that, and if the Memphis pick conveys it's probably top 10 as well so add two top 10 picks and tons of cap room to the guys listed above

They’re more likely to move Jackson or Warren than Mikal.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I have 0 interest in Jackson, just cause they'd rather move Warren doesn't mean they're gonna get away with it :ufdup:

Oh they’re gonna get someone to take Warren especially if they bring back Oubre. If that happens him and Jackson are gone.