I’m 25 year old and still a Virgin. I could use some some advice. UPDATE: I finally lost my v card

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
First off I want to say that I am not an incel and I don’t hate women. I don’t blame no one else but myself for this.

I have a stable job but I’m trying to get an IT cert, I’m average looking and I workout from time to time and I live on my own. With that said I’m still a virgin. The reason why I’m still a Virgin is because I have no confidence around women at all and this stems from my very short height (I’m 5’5’’ by the way.) I’ve been rejected a few times due to my short stature and I’ve seen a lot of couples were the man is significantly taller and knowing how much women like tall guys I figure why even bother so I simply just stop approaching women.

Lately I have been feeling very depressed about still being a virgin and I’ve decided to finally do something it but honestly I don’t know where to start. I have no game, I only have a few friends and my father and uncles were physically abusive to me so I can’t go to them for anything and all I have is younger cousins. I also don’t do nightclubs and bars because I’m a introvert.

Can someone offer me some of guidance on what to do?

Last edited:

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
When that first body eventually comes around, don't tell her you're a virgin. At all.

Go the gym and put on muscle or pick a sport and start playing it as a hobby. Most people end up having sex with others through getting put on by friends. Be more social, get more friends, boom.

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
I don’t want to pay for sex. I want a women to like me for me, not because I paid her.
Your asking for a kidney breh. Women don’t just “like u for u”. They like u when other women like u.
Pay for it so u can get the monkey off your back.
Start hanging around cats that get p*ssy, take notes.
Confidence is the key. Throw that INTROVERT bs in the garbage and set fire to it.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
go get professional help for the depression could stem from that abuse you mentioned :hubie:. thecoli is not the place for that kind of advice (the internet as a whole i guess unless its a specified forum for that)

as for the ladies try to find people into the same things as you. look for singles events in your town or something to get started at local bars once you get a bit more confident

you'll be alright breh

Piri Tomas

All Star
Daps
Don't use your height as an excuse. There are women who will eliminate your off the bat, but dealing with rejection is part of the game for all of us. Whether you're 5'5 or 6'5. It will always be something.

A lot of the slickest players ever were short dudes. Find ways to develop your confidence in your appearance outside of your height and don't carry yourself like someone who is ashamed of being short. A lot of women don't fukk with short guys because of the insecurity, not the height itself.