Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
1. Where are you now?

2. Why shouldn't brehs dip out?

I'm in the Dominican Republic Now, I'll be in Colombia soon then I'll go to the UK and make my way back to Kenya.

I see a lot of young brehs just coming down here with no plan just because it's cheap to live here. I can understand being a COVID expat but I'm not advocating that brehs just bush their jobs to become Youtubers.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
What country?
How does your visa work? Is it an occupational visa?
Do you have family? How are they adjusting to the move if so?
Do you plan to stay away permanently?
Biggest upside of expat life?
Biggest downside?
In general, how do you support yourself?
Is there a language barrier to navigate?
How do the locals treat you?

Why

Superstar
Daps
I always assumed I'd live overseas. I remember when I was 11 I wanted to open a American Restaurant in Italy thinking no one had thought of that before.

There's even a fake ass Soul Food spot in the Westgate Mall in Nairobi.
u got a good job over there?why u don’t wanna be in the land of free:smugbiden:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Wat country did u move to

and why did u leave

Would u go back

what do u think about anti passport bashers

also, where all the white women at:mjgrin:

I left mainly because I lost my job and I either had to retrain for a new career or just retire. I choose retirement.

I rack my brain on going back, I can't do it there's no real incintive at best I'd like to get some kind of side hustle just to stay busy but going back to the rat race after living in perfect weather nah.

The white women are mainly in the hostels. Low key if you act like you're a local the white hoes would pay to fukk you. People talk about Brehs down here tricking but white folks trick heavy down here and always with the darkest person they can find.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
u got a good job over there?

Nope, that's the only thing I low key miss. In Africa there's a lot of volunteer shyt to do and that's how white folks finagle a job or a place to stay. You should see the literally Mansions they put these Help the youngin's volunteers in trust me they are living good. That's where at lot of the donations go to.