MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
My nikka Minister Jap fukked me up when he started fake shyttin on the passport boys,

nikkas wasn’t going for it tho now he bouta start traveling :mjlol:

shyt is crazy how much nikkas want out now
Them fraud ass dating coaches only doing that cuz it will take away their market $$$$

Try teaching game to a IT nerd who can go to DR & struggle fukk a big booty chica just cuz he got on a nice watch.

And dating coaches are spitting johnny bravo lines & still getting ghosted by 5’s & 6’s cuz the next dude had a newer model car than you:russ:

Honestly if u have trouble with women here, I say go overseas. Theres no shame in going where the market is easier. Just be HOH wherever u go and u’ll be fine. Never stop being HOH.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Compare your living conditions from your initial arrival to your current situation.

Can someone consistently roll solo without getting targeted or jammed (presuming the person sticks out from the locals)?
First of all I'd say 80% of the people in the DR would be considered Black in the US. The only reason I can say there's racism here is because the white people have all the top jobs and all the Black people have the low ranking jobs. That doesn't mean all the local Black people are poor or the white people are rich it's just that most of the Janitor jobs are held by Black people and the white people are the political class.

Yes your costs go down as you figure out how much stuff costs. That being said I personally pay about the same money for my rent because I found that unless you want Black outs you better stay in certain parts of town and in the Zona Colonial The buildings look nice and it's easier to get around.

I could live in El Million but I'd have to have a car or the taxi's would cost more to take me out there.

In almost any country you go to there's tourist zones. That's where you want to be. Jamaica is extremely violent, but you'd never know it because the Tourist zones are locked down. You actually want people to know you're a foriegner, If something happens to you it would be in the papers and Tourists might not come. I'm sure you can be robbed but you'd kind of have to be stupid and lack common sense. Understand it's like rich people in the states, They don't be in the hood so they don't get touched and there security and cops everywhere in rich areas in any country.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I wasn’t always old you know :mjcry:

but ya I used to be out there a lot between 2010-2013...I have an older cousin living there but he moved after I stopped taking trips...need to ask where he lives again...I’m tempted to say cabarete
Caberete is nice, I'd live there but It's too small for me. It's clean at shyt up there and they don't have bytches hawking you like in Sosua.

That brings up another thing DON'T GET A GIRLFRIEND in the 3rd world. It's different It's Cheaper to NOT KEEP HER

I'm not saying trick either, just keep shyt causal so she doesn't depend on you for money. Just date her and leave it at that.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I'm in the DR now Santo Domingo to be exact.

The passport hate is because Black men are literally building out here. Black Men own two of the nicest resorts in Sousa, they own the busggest restaurant in that town and the biggest one in puerto Plata. If this shyt keeps up there's gonna be a large productive class of Black ADOS men who basically bushed the Black US community. There's Brehs who literally just travel here who don't fukk with US women at all.

I know a breh who works in the movie business who has a GF down here that he's been for 16 years.
Ahhhhh my city.

how u like it there? Im from villa consuelo

and yes last time I went, there was a few well to do AA men down there hustling. That was years ago. At that time Russians was moving things. I see everyone is rushing there for business oppurtunity.

And the funny thing about passport hate , most of the haters are men:francis: I dont see Russian or European YTers making video after video

Hell, Columbus and his boys were the first passport gang:yeshrug:they couldnt cut it in Europe so they went to the New World and lived like kings:yeshrug: men have been planting flags in other places for centuries.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Ton of Russian expats in DR, not directly from Russia though. I think they have Sweden or Norway passports.

I see them in SD too everyone comes to DR the weather is great. But there's also a global shift to people retiring and bushing cold ass expensive countries in general. i was sending so many photos from the beach to my people back in New York and DC during the snowstorms it wasn't funny.

You don't have to experience shytty weather.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Ahhhhh my city.

and yes last time I went, there was a few well to do AA men down there hustling. That was years ago. At that time Russians was moving things. I see everyone is rushing there for business oppurtunity.

And the funny thing about passport hate , most of the haters are men:francis: I dont see Russian or European YTers making video after video

Hell, Columbus and his boys were the first passport gang:yeshrug:they couldnt cut it in Europe so they went to the New World and lived like kings:yeshrug: men have been planting flags in other places for centuries.
Where's Villa Consuelo? I was in Gazue now back in Zona Colonial. I was staying at an ADOS dude's spot in Villa Mella. I was told that was the hood. I was near that park It seemed Ok to me. But I dipped because of the damn Blackouts.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Ahhhhh my city.

As a Dominican feel free to chime in on the Domican republic. My Man's is building a House in Miches. I have a Dominican chick who lives in DC put me on to her friend in Miches. Miches is like paradise. especially down by their Malecon.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Caberete is nice, I'd live there but It's too small for me. It's clean at shyt up there and they don't have bytches hawking you like in Sosua.

That brings up another thing DON'T GET A GIRLFRIEND in the 3rd world. It's different It's Cheaper to NOT KEEP HER

I'm not saying trick either, just keep shyt causal so she doesn't depend on you for money. Just date her and leave it at that.

An experienced chapiadora will keep that foot on the necks of rookie guys who do not understand how aggressive and manipulative a gold digging dominican woman can be.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Them fraud ass dating coaches only doing that cuz it will take away their market $$$$

Try teaching game to a IT nerd who can go to DR & struggle fukk a big booty chica just cuz he got on a nice watch.

And dating coaches are spitting johnny bravo lines & still getting ghosted by 5’s & 6’s cuz the next dude had a newer model car than you:russ:

Honestly if u have trouble with women here, I say go overseas. Theres no shame in going where the market is easier. Just be HOH wherever u go and u’ll be fine. Never stop being HOH.
The wise one has spoken gentleman.

I ain’t even think about it like that but you definitely right tho
Son had Locario outdated silly ass co signing the shyt to:mjlol:

Game changing nikkas and bytches is mad.

I’m in Brazil in July for bout 12 days pull up if you want bro.:myman:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Man you take an Incel and put him down here (after he gets gamed up the the expat brehs) he'll be a whole new person. bytches actually speak down here. In fact when I first came and didn't know shyt. I'd meet a chick who'd help me and they'd give me their number and I'd call them later for a date and they'd be married. They gave me their number because they were legit trying to help me translate something and I assumed they were down for a date.

That's how cooperative the women are, sometimes too cooperative. You ID and aviod the Chappi (hoes) and you're good.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
An experienced chapiadora will keep that foot on the necks of rookie guys who do not understand how aggressive and manipulative a gold digging dominican woman can be.
Shout to the Chappi's. You have to get gamed up if you're not Understand the Taxi game and you're good. You kinda have to assume all non claimed chicas have a boyfriend or two.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The wise one has spoken gentleman.

I ain’t even think about it like that but you definitely right tho
Son had Locario outdated silly ass co signing the shyt to:mjlol:

Game changing nikkas and bytches is mad.

I’m in Brazil in July for bout 12 days pull up if you want bro.:myman:
You've been to Brazil before? I kind of want to go to Salavdor before I leave South America.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Before I start talking about the bytches let me drop some basic gems on y'all.

I remember back when I was watching travel/ expat videos there's this white guy who is high key racist that lives half of the time in West Africa. Dude is a bum but he does drop the occasional jewel from time to time.

Dude said he can't stand A/C and it makes you sick. At the time I thought he was crazy but I found out he's right. Most of america especially the east coast is Temperate climate meaning it's cold in the winter and hot in the summer. In the Tropics it's either hot all the time our cool most of the time. The average Dominican doesn't have A/C and kinda doesn't need it. Santo Domingo is usually in the 70's and 80's in the summer it gets humid but nothing like DC or New York. santo Domingo ( near the Malecon) has tradewinds which cools the place down and depending on how you situate the house and make sure that the wind can flow through you're generally good. If you're not near the water a decent fan is all you need.

In other places elevation or Tradewinds keep a place cool. In Africa in Mombasa it's humid as shyt. In Nairobi the elevation is higher so it's almost always in the 70's with no humidity so it's always spring like weather.

It also saves on electricity and rent because if they don't have a built in A/C unit they don't charge as much. I bushed a nice place in Gazcue because they didn't have A/C. I found that I technically don't really "need"it.