I'm DEADASS About To Join The Reserves (No Way I'm Gonna Be A STATISTIC)

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
I've been gone for two hours :snoop: Went to seven stores today :snoop: They were, Kohl's, TJ Maxx, Pets Smart, and dikks. dikks is hiring, but none of the other stores aren't. Like I said, if I don't find something I'm joining the Reserves :francis: They pay for your schooling (wanna major in Human Services) and you can serve your country. Don't care if that gets me hate. Listen, you think I wanna be broke at 25 or 30 :hubie: My mother waited 23 years to have me. I'm not gonna disappoint her or myself :hubie: Atleast I can make THAT commitment and return to school. It's a win win and I can get a skillset:jawalrus:

I'm gonna prevent myself for being a bum :mjgrin:

I had this problem before, but the job market here has gotten WORSE :snoop:

So, I gonna do what I can do. Also, it can help you get into the political field (which is my goal) :manny:
That's that bullshyt.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
What you need to do is apply for an apprenticeship for your local electrical, plumbing or other trade union

Unless you like studying, researching and reading don't waste time or money with college these days you are gonna have to compete with disgruntled CACs in your same situation.

But just know once you enlist it won't be any picnic and you can and will encounter discrimination when you get honorable discharge.

There are many veterans out of work so if you enlist make sure you at least learn some kind of trade and I would still advise once you get out then enroll for apprenticeship

At the end of the day learn some shyt and get into a union that is the first step, there will be many other necessary steps to maintain stability as a Black Man in Amerikkka in 2017 but you need to start there.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I've been gone for two hours :snoop: Went to seven stores today :snoop: They were, Kohl's, TJ Maxx, Pets Smart, and dikks. dikks is hiring, but none of the other stores aren't. Like I said, if I don't find something I'm joining the Reserves :francis: They pay for your schooling (wanna major in Human Services) and you can serve your country. Don't care if that gets me hate. Listen, you think I wanna be broke at 25 or 30 :hubie: My mother waited 23 years to have me. I'm not gonna disappoint her or myself :hubie: Atleast I can make THAT commitment and return to school. It's a win win and I can get a skillset:jawalrus:

I'm gonna prevent myself for being a bum :mjgrin:

I had this problem before, but the job market here has gotten WORSE :snoop:

So, I gonna do what I can do. Also, it can help you get into the political field (which is my goal) :manny:

stop bytching and do something :camby:

next time you post, your ass better be posting from Iraq

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Why weren't you able to attend university after high school? :patrice:

This is a pretty common issue and always has been. AT most only 30% have their bachelor's at any point in history in the U.S. breh

Do NOT join the Guard or Reserves unless either A. you can translate military training directly into a civilian job, B. You have fool proof plan for school or C. You plan on doing a mix of both.

Meaning unless you enlist into the various Intel careers, Network, Firefighting, Cybersecurity, Aircraft Maintenance (and only as a Crew Chief or Electrical/Environmental) don't even waste your time.

Majoring in HR is also a dumb move bruh. Ima tell you that right now. You'd be better off joining the reserves for HR then contracting for the gov. Is there a major base near you?

Also don't even think about the Army. Stick to the Air Force. Air Force is literally in dire need of aircraft mechanics in both the active duty world and the guard/reserves.

HR is full of fakkits and bitter old Women so agreed.

Cybersecurity will be popping for the foreseeable future. He needs to learn how to change out complex engines and shyt of all kinds: Cars, Trucks, Aircraft and Submarines etc. Pick something that other Brothers have linked up on and form a set. Something impossible to do without.

shyt specialize in biochemical weaponry or thermo nuclear options.