Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
They know what they're doing. This is all by design. They're stalling out on purpose to try to get folks on unemployment to become desperate and take just any job or several jobs even just to survive and get off unemployment, and so those who remain exhaust their benefits cuz you know they won't backpay for all this time they done bullshytted, just so theyll have less aid to pay out when the time finally comes.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The House passed a 2nd stimulus bill months ago, breh. The Senate are the ones who haven't passed a bill yet and won't without the Whitehouse's approval.

Also Trump was just quoted yesterday saying that a 2nd stimulus is not needed because "the economy is doing so well"

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
House comes back to bicker over stupid election points on the fcking post office, but had the nerve to leave for 30days without cutting Americans a check. :dwillhuh:

These crakkas are playing games with us:dahell:

NYT Link-> Pelosi to Recall House for Postal Service Vote as Democrats Press for DeJoy to Testify

Text:

The utter contempt for the American public is disgusting:hhh:

Pelosi literally said,

when referring to the post office, but completely didn't care about the unempl. benefits and stimulus checks that were gonna do that exact same thing one week ago.:beli:

Both Dems and Repubs happily went on vacation to their family estates while average brehs are being evicted:snoop:
House passed cares act that covers all that back in May! The Senate has done nothing man. House hands are tied

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
:mjlol:he inadvertently has a point though, lack of term limits is a problem, and some of these motherfukkers basically are lifetime appointees

There are term limits, its called voting, but the coli is militant and believes that not voting is how you change your representation in government:francis:

P.S.
This is just another maga troll thread. As stated above the House passed a stimulus. bill in May. OP knows this but still blames dems and goes to his "both sides" fall back position when confronted in order to obfuscate less informed posters and lurkers. 80 more days of these type of threads bruhs :coffee:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Congress wasn't the problem, the Republican senate bounced. Congress was ready to stay and hash out a bill. Do your googles OP.
Breh, "congress" is the term used for both the senate and the house. It does not matter what one does in your own camp if the other side cannot cosign it. Thats the whole point of the bicameral system. The sht is supposed to work together to reach a neutral position irregardless of how extreme both ends are.

One camp cannot pass a bill on its own and call it a day. :comeon:

They must pass a bill with enough stipulations to please the opposite party. Thats the whole point of NEGOTIATING. Through some unrelated military stipulations or some corrupt concessions for mining, EPA, or finance regulations the republicans would have been appeased.:yeshrug:

On the opposite side, Republicans conceding social programs, sex ed, congressional redistricting, or immigration would have appeased the democrats and kept the country running.:hubie:

Both parties clearly fcked up in not getting a majority in both senate+house , but that is no excuse to grind the nation to a halt.

Rather than taking concessions both sides are putting forth proposals that benefit them politically but have no utility for the opposite party. And they have the nerve to play these games during a pandemic.:dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Not only will there potentially be mass evictions/utility cutoffs but famine will eventually set in throughout America due to the fact that when ppl get low on money well basically the food gets lower also.

Census had reported a day or two ago that millions of families are already on the verge of starving due to food banks running out from high demands on top of having little to no money available for food.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel that we are getting close to a revolution.
In the corona thread someone said the exact same thing. Its borderline, "let them eat cake" , level if you know what i mean. :patrice:

I wish the assets of elected representatives would be frozen whenever they force a stalemate like this. The current pain is one sided than a mofo. :mjcry:

Not only will there be mass evictions/utility cutoffs but famine will eventually set in throughout America due to the fact that when ppl get low on money well basically the food gets lower also.

This is my whole point. The repercussions are staggering. They need to get in a room and hash this sht out.:snoop:

I also don't think the recent spikes in violence in ATL, Baltimore, and Chicago are unrelated as people without resources get increasingly desperate.

Similarly, i doubt the spike in racial tensions is isolated either. Dr. Claude Anderson mentioned a few weeks back that, historically, lynchings increased whenever the general white economy plummeted. Is it a coincidence that we had literal lynchings in march post corona shut downs?:mjpls:

Last edited: