Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
In the corona thread someone said the exact same thing. Its borderline, "let them eat cake" , level if you know what i mean. :patrice:

I wish the assets of elected representatives would be frozen whenever they force a stalemate like this. The current pain is one sided than a mofo. :mjcry:

This is my whole point. The repercussions are staggering. They need to get in a room and hash this sht out.:snoop:

I also don't think the recent spikes in violence in ATL, Baltimore, and Chicago are unrelated as people without resources get increasingly desperate.

Similarly, i doubt the spike in racial tensions is isolated either. Dr. Claude Anderson mentioned a few weeks back that, historically, lynchings increased whenever the general white economy plummeted. Is it a coincidence that we had literal lynchings in march post corona shut downs?:mjpls:

Yup man, when humans having nothing to lose, there’s no reason for them to persist with the delusion of civilization.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Uhhh are you stupid? Pelosi and the House dems BEEN passed a coronavirus package that includes a check. It's the president and Bytch McConnell that are bullshytting.
They’ll pass another corporate tax rate cut before helping the people

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is on stupid ass Republican voters who keep voting them in. I wish Democrats could send funding/aid to people who voted Democrat last election and Republican voters would only get whatever the Republicans decided to pass for them :mjlit: It’s not fair these stupid fakkits in the middle of the country can keep electing these monsters to congress fukking up everything for everyone else while also getting to enjoy policies that are mostly originated by Democrats.

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer are horrible leaders of the Democratic party.

there are Democrats in both bodies that do care about people and would do a lot more to help. those two need to fukk all the way off and be replaced.

Pelosi and Schumer have been fighting for a stimulus for 2 weeks

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pelosi and Schumer have been fighting for a stimulus for 2 weeks
they're doing a poor job and the stimulus they fighting for and losing on is milquetoast

just want to be clear again, my post wasn't some anti-democrat stuff, but schumer and pelosi are poor at negotiating and poor at getting their message out.

that's bad leadership in my eyes.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:he inadvertently has a point though, lack of term limits is a problem, and some of these motherfukkers basically are lifetime appointees
Exactly. Unlimited terms basically turn into lifetime appointments by default. After a while, people start voting on name recognition alone.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I see what you saying or at least trying to say but the USPS being tampered with is a big fukking deal.

Even if you don't care about the election being rigged. You should at least care about not being able to receive mail.

I mean many millions of people received their stimulus checks thru mail... so the USPS has to be taken care of 1st or else a large chunk of Americans won't get shyt.

Republicans not only not signing off on the 2nd stimulus payments but also tampering with the distribution of (many) said payments...

The more I type the more I feel this is a goofy thread:patrice: