I'm Out My Mind, Yea I'm High Above The Rim [2018 Rockets Season Thread]

Don_Knock

@DonKnock
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It's going down this year. I'm loving our chances at a title this year.

I really thought we were getting Butler on Saturday. CF and twitter were hyping it up so hard and there were rumors flying around everywhere.

Now, I think we've hit the point of Thibs will vs. Glen Taylors and anything could happen with that.

Interested to see how Melo looks with the team tonight and if he is going to be in the second unit.

I think Melo would willingly go to the second unit if we had Butler, because it's obvious who is superior out of those two. If we still have Gordon though we will see how that dynamic plays out.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
I really thought we were getting Butler on Saturday. CF and twitter were hyping it up so hard and there were rumors flying around everywhere.

Now, I think we've hit the point of Thibs will vs. Glen Taylors and anything could happen with that.

Interested to see how Melo looks with the team tonight and if he is going to be in the second unit.

I think Melo would willingly go to the second unit if we had Butler, because it's obvious who is superior out of those two. If we still have Gordon though we will see how that dynamic plays out.
Basically seems we got used to boost their chances at getting more from desperate teams. They basically still asking for Gordon, Tucker, and a first round pick which Kneemi Butler ain't worth.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low key, I want to see the Lakers in the offs so we can be the first team to eliminate Lebrons before the finals this decade:lolbron:

• Dap
Reactions: DKM