I'm tired fukk ass dog owners letting them loose at the park like there won't be any consequences

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
:beli: On gawd you muhfukkas are the worst. I don't understand what's so hard about going to a dog park, keeping your dog on the leash, or AT LEAST going deep into the interior of the park so us runners can have the perimeter. At least once a week I have to stop for a second or fukk up my route cuz some idiot's dog is tryna run up or follow me :snoop:

I was running earlier and sure enough, somebody's dog is like 200+ feet away from him and he didn't even realize cuz he was too busy tossing a tennis ball in the air to himself. I tried to warn him as soon as soon as the dog perked it's tail and started running for me like "Yo!... :francis:"

*still not paying attention, dog still running*

Me: ":gucci: I SAID YO!!! :damn:"

Finally he realizes and started tryna call him like "Elroy! :skip: Get back here!" or whatever the fukk it's name was. At the dog was already closing in though so I set me feet and tried to crane kick the shyt out it's face. My kick was off a bit though and wound up grazing the side of it's face to it's neck :snoop: I wanted that shyt to connect CLEAN :ohlawd:

The dog started yelping and running back to his owner. Idk his name but he looked like a Cody. Cody had the :mindblown: face. I start jogging again Cody put him on his leash and started comimg towards me with the :ld: face. The fact that he even wanted to say shyt got me legit heated and I just snapped on him. He hadn't even spoke yet and I started spazzing

"SHUT THE fukk UP :pacspit: I DON'T WANNA HEAR shyt YOU HAVE TO SAY, bytch IT'S YOUR FAULT!! :damn: IF YOU WOULDA KEPT HIM IN HIS LEASH OR PAID ATTENTION HE'D BE FINE. WHO THE fukk BRINGS THEIR DOG TO THE PARK AND PLAYS FETCH WITH THEIR DAMN SELF :what: Just get the fukk away from me :demonic: I BEEN trying to run and you still fukking it up :aicmon:"

Cody: :hhh:.... Come on Elroy"

What the fukk is wrong with y'all that do this shyt though? For real that shyt is selfish as hell and inconsiderate to everybody else. I wish MORE people would start retaliating now, that shyt was exhilarating :wow: Let another dog come for me when their owner is right there. I'm going for a 60 yard field goal on it's ass :ufdup:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Run faster to make the dog chase and bite you. Sue the owner if you dont come up with a settlement for compensation.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
The dog started yelping and running back to his owner. Idk his name but he looked like a Cody. Cody had the :mindblown: face. I start jogging again Cody put him on his leash and started comimg towards me with the :ld: face. The fact that he even wanted to say shyt got me legit heated and I just snapped on him. He hadn't even spoke yet and I started spazzing

"SHUT THE fukk UP :pacspit: I DON'T WANNA HEAR shyt YOU HAVE TO SAY, bytch IT'S YOUR FAULT!! :damn: IF YOU WOULDA KEPT HIM IN HIS LEASH OR PAID ATTENTION HE'D BE FINE. WHO THE fukk BRINGS THEIR DOG TO THE PARK AND PLAYS FETCH WITH THEIR DAMN SELF :what: Just get the fukk away from me :demonic: I BEEN trying to run and you still fukking it up :aicmon:"

Cody: :hhh:.... Come on Elroy"
:laff::laff:

Breh I'm dying here :dead: pictured that shyt in my head and everything

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Bruh you admitted you’re running by a dog park.

Common knowledge that’s where all those a$$holes let their dogs free.

:hhh:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Bruh you admitted you’re running by a dog park.

Common knowledge that’s where all those a$$holes let their dogs free.

:hhh:

No, I said I don't understand why they won't go TO a dog park. People play soccer/have practice where I was, it doesn't have any amenities for dogs.