In a clean swap, who would have got the Knicks in the playoffs in place of Melo?

Who's gettin them that 8 seed?

• Curry

Votes: 63 42.0%
  • Lebron

Votes: 135 90.0%
  • Durant

Votes: 70 46.7%
  • Westbrook

Votes: 45 30.0%
  • Kawhi

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • Harden

Votes: 23 15.3%
  • Cousins

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • CP3

Votes: 30 20.0%
  • John Wall

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Paul George

Votes: 27 18.0%
  • Lillard

Votes: 18 12.0%
  • Other (name in post)

Votes: 7 4.7%

• Total voters

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ellis shot 43% and basically had a down year with the Pacers, he averaged 1 more point per game than Arron, are you going to act like Afflalo is some huge difference maker?. You also forgot that Paul is in a different class as far as defense goes, don't just focus on one side of the ball.

:dead: You gotta be kidding me, the Mavs are trash outside of Dirk, Matthews shot 39% and has worse numbers than Afflalo, he's coming off an Achilles tear so I don't get why you named him when he's a shell of what he was, Parsons missed 20 games, while Williams, Harris and Felton aren't that great. The :cape: for Melo is comical, he's supposed to be a superstar and top 10 player, why are you using so many excuses for him?

You'd have a better case if the Knicks just barely missed the playoffs, nah, they were 12 games out :dead: It wasn't like they just barely missed out, Melo has a solid defensive frontcourt and since you felt it was appropriate to name Ellis and Matthews, its fair to name Afflalo as well, right? How much more does he need just to get the 8th seed, we ain't even talking about contending, we're talking about getting into the playoffs in the 7th or 8th spot and the excuses start flying.

:whew:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They defend Melo because he has an aesthetically pleasing game, that is the only way I can make sense of the irrational bullshyt these dudes put forward.

They'res nothing aesthetically pleasing about Melos game. It's an eyesore watching him isolate and kill ball movement

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'm convinced a lot of posters didn't watch the Knicks at all this season. Cats talking about LeBron would have them comfortably in the playoffs :stopitslime:

Calderon & Afflalo were the worst starting backcourt in the NBA, the stats prove that.