In Defense of Black Republicans

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
When you can't address what someone says, just substitute whatever's convenient, and then claim intellectual authority

Go head TWIMMY

Have addressed? the God Emperor addressed everything people have brought up, all I saw was some little snide emotional post you made

the God Emperor can't and won't address feminine emotional outbursts

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson

I dont have a afro i have a amerifro
Daps
Reppin
B.O.N.D.
dawurldismines is speekin some powerfuh truf in this thred. blahs have bin on da plantashun uh da democrat party fuh da lass 40 yeers. rite now barah oboomba is da plantashun owner and al sharpen and jesse jatson are da oversears. race-baters like dem have bin branewashin blas to be raciss for deckaids now.

da republican party has bin rite on all uh da majer ishews about race fuh da sins da so-call cibil rites moovemin started. whut cibil rites have blahs ganed? da rite to sell crack and rape whie women? da rite to by kool-ade and hamburga helper wit food stamps?

brown vs. da bored uh ejucashun wuz da wurs supreem cort decizion eva. i beleev it wuz da deaf nell uh murica. things were much betta when seperite but ekwul wuz da law uh da land. dass why i think we need to bring back segrugashun. da races wuznt sposed to be intaminglin wit each otha. god made us diffrint fuh a reezon.

also murica loss its way when blas started votin. we shood repeel da thurteenf, forteenf, and fifteenf amendmints and return dis c*ntry to grateness. i favor bringin back da black codes. we need lidderasy tess and poll tatses to keep da blas from steppin outside uh dey roles in sussyiety. we also need to bring back anti-misejunashun laws so we wont have all dese half breeds like barah oboomba running aroun. dass juss my apinyun tho.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
dawurldismines is speekin some powerfuh truf in this thred. blahs have bin on da plantashun uh da democrat party fuh da lass 40 yeers. rite now barah oboomba is da plantashun owner and al sharpen and jesse jatson are da oversears. race-baters like dem have bin branewashin blas to be raciss for deckaids now.

da republican party has bin rite on all uh da majer ishews about race fuh da sins da so-call cibil rites moovemin started. whut cibil rites have blahs ganed? da rite to sell crack and rape white women? da rite to by kool-ade and hamburga helper wit food stamps?

brown vs. da bored uh ejucashun wuz da wurs supreem cort decizion eva. i beleev it wuz da deaf nell uh murica. things were much betta when seperite but ekwul wuz da law uh da land. dass why i think we need to bring back segrugashun. da races wuznt sposed to be intaminglin wit each otha. god made us diffrint fuh a reezon.

also murica loss its way when blas started votin. we shood repeel da thurteenf, forteenf, and fifteenf amendmints and return dis c*ntry to grateness. i favor bringin back da black codes. we need lidderasy tess and poll tatses to keep da blas from steppin outside uh dey roles in sussyiety. we also need to bring back anti-misejunashun laws so we wont have all dese half breeds like barah oboomba running aroun. dass juss my apinyun tho.

:heh: I think this is VVD's alias

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
The person with that alias you're a little beatch too, I'm pretty sure I know who you are, I recognize the mo

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
What's the difference between Rob Parker calling RGIII a "cornball" brother for being a Republican and having a white girlfriend, and this case?

Seems a lot of people were outrage about the first case, and not the second.