In your honest opinion...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Lio Rush vs Angel Garza (CW title) and Cole vs Finn are the two the instantly pop up

Bet, I’m gonna go back and activity try to watch those matches with an open mind.

But it’s just something about the “WWE style” that I just don’t like and stopped liking for years.

Even when a lot of times guys come to the E and try to adapt their own style within that frame.

It just comes off watered down, bland and boring.

Like prime examples are AJ Styles vs Shinsuke in NJPW and WWE

or Joe vs AJ Styles in WWE vs TNA

Among some other matches that happened inside and outside the E

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nice poll, I loved voting in it! :camby:

Good thread tough OP. Whether good or bad, AEW has more storylines, and also the bigger crowd. AEW has kind of restored the feeling for me, in the sense of looking forward to the next episode of wrestling. Last couple weeks I didn't even check NXT after.

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
I enjoy both shows when I can, it's a tough call for me. I lean towards NXT more because a lot of the characters I like are on that brand (Lee, Riddle, Swerve, pretty much the entire women's division etc). AEW for me has massive highs but pretty bad lows. I think once they settle into a groove, the show will continue to improve.

When push comes to shove though, at least both these shows are much better than Raw and Smackdown :manny:

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
NXT imo
NXT has the better in ring talent/matches, women's division and cohesive storytelling

the highs maybe higher with AEW but they have some really shytty lows every week

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I only watch AEW. I like the show. I barely watch any WWE TV anymore. AEW has made it easier to stop watching WWE. I do record all their programming but haven't even watched a single episode of NXT. For all I know it might be the better show.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only watch AEW. I like the show. I barely watch any WWE TV anymore. AEW has made it easier to stop watching WWE. I do record all their programming but haven't even watched a single episode of NXT. For all I know it might be the better show.

yeah, my buddy comes over and we watch it live with a couple of beers; it's a great show and fun to watch

if you're smarks analyzing workrates and booking, a lot of stuff in it will ruin your night. But if you're just taking it for what it is, it's great.

RAW or Smackdown on the other hand feel like they go on forever and 9/10 times you walk away feeling like you wasted hours of your life watching the same shyt every week.

NXT I like but it's just not as fun to watch with friends imo