NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Who wants to be part of that cac demonic temple anyway, fukk em
I think it’s more about them being in existence in the open. Plenty of churches across America are white only but in an unofficial way. It’s clear they are racist though, look at white boys face when they open the door to let her in the church when she does the walkthrough
She's bad.
Let’s not jump to conclusions. She’s got awesome boobage but her face is ….. awkward.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I think it’s more about them being in existence in the open. Plenty of churches across America are white only but in an unofficial way. It’s clear they are racist though, look at white boys face when they open the door to let her in the church when she does the walkthrough

Let’s not jump to conclusions. She’s got awesome boobage but her face is ….. awkward.
I find that charming.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
If we can have Hebrew Israelites, the NOI (are there white people a part of the nation?), that Malachi Z York organization, and others, if these folks want to pray to Thor and whoever else in the middle of the Minnesota wilderness, who cares.

Wish you boule nikkas had the same opinion about America in general. Yall was desperate to integrate integrate assimilate.