Daps
What black people want to attend this church?

Most religious people of any race have no problem worshipping among their own.

We had one white family at our church growing up. They were accepted, and came to everyone’s events. They didn’t even have many other white people at their BBQs.

But now that I’m older, I’m thinking they might have just been white passing. The husband’s hair was kinda wavy. Maybe he was mixed and really pale, and married a white woman.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It might not be in explicitly stated but there are probably 100s of "white only" churches across the USA :mjpls:

just like black ones :troll:

quote-it-is-appalling-that-the-most-segregated-hour-of-christian-america-is-eleven-o-clock-martin-luther-king-86-80-39.jpg

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sunday mornings are the most segregated time in the U.S. to this day. The councilman that approved them for the permit to buy the building referred to black people as colored. Tells me all I need to know about that community.

Anyway, if drawing attention to this is an attempt to stomp out white extremism, more power to her and the Guardian on their efforts. However, if they're trying to get these dummies to open up their membership, NO. Black people don't need to be anywhere around these bigots.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"The last one"....

Who wants to break the news to the Gaurdian... :francis:

I'm pretty sure I can drive 10 miles and see 10 white only churches