Interesting predictions on 2030-2050

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
"Memory Implants allow prisoners to serve life sentences in a day." 2040
These weirdos glossed over that one pretty fukking fast with no explanation. So it's like inception, and time fukkery. Experience a lifetime when it reality only 24 hrs has gone by? Sounds like it'd have some founky side effects

and in the same decade they talk about potential global food riots due to shortages...

fukk the future if it's lookin like that. Folks are looking to lose their humanity for the sake of "progress" for some.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We could get hit by a giant rock in 2032 that ends humanity brehs

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
These weirdos glossed over that one pretty fukking fast with no explanation. So it's like inception, and time fukkery. Experience a lifetime when it reality only 24 hrs has gone by? Sounds like it'd have some founky side effects

and in the same decade they talk about potential global food riots due to shortages...

fukk the future if it's lookin like that. Folks are looking to lose their humanity for the sake of "progress" for some.
That part is Black Mirror episode "A White Christmas". If y'all have Netflix I suggest y'all check it out.

Anyway I don't know that memory implant sounds like it could lead to insanity. Also, why would you want someone to serve a life sentence that shyt is just inhumane.

:picard:

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps

It would turn your brain into mush.

fukk that. Inhumane shyt like that should never be allowed be tested on live human being or animals.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
The best summation of the future I saw was some Casper Van Dien movie back in the about tourists coming back from the future to witness disasters. There was a scene in the movie and this guy was talking about in the future, there were all of these technologies going on and clashing with each other...and shyt was happening so fast that they couldn't be regulated nor were the impacts of such technologies clearly defined. It was having a global impact causing Earth to be a dystopia rather than a paradise.

I fear that people are creating so much shyt out of convenience, for pleasure, for "better health", to generally "help", and to simply know shyt...but we don't know the implications of any of this shyt. Like there's some video about drilling to the core of the earth...WTF for...that does not seem like a good idea at all. We have the Large Hadron Collider and other equipment like it to recreate events at the beginning of the universe...

I get we progress from doing these experiments, but we really need to progress slower. I know some people back in the day thought we were going to have beach front property on the moon by 2001, but technology went a completely different direction...I personally think we have advanced far more than we realized and we're ultimately going to pay for it in the end. I just hope it's not the end of humanity because of it.

I'm not saying I'm going to fall off the map and be a hermit...but I'd prefer to be an outsider in this new world that were entering...because what I've seen so far is that were heading into a downright weird direction.

Last edited: