Interesting predictions on 2030-2050

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Some people already live in 2030. Some people are still living in 2006.

The former already take advantage electric vehicles, smart homes, and make their living from home. Have access to The best medicine and travel the world freely.

Imo it's been "2030" since 2015.

The rest of us are playing catch up

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The best summation of the future I saw was some Casper Van Dien movie back in the about tourists coming back from the future to witness disasters. There was a scene in the movie and this guy was talking about in the future, there were all of these technologies going on and clashing with each other...and shyt was happening so fast that they couldn't be regulated nor were the impacts of such technologies clearly defined. It was having a global impact causing Earth to be a dystopia rather than a paradise.

I fear that people are creating so much shyt out of convenience, for pleasure, for "better health", to generally "help", and to simply know shyt...but we don't know the implications of any of this shyt. Like there's some video about drilling to the core of the earth...WTF for...that does not seem like a good idea at all. We have the Large Hadron Collider and other equipment like it to recreate events at the beginning of the universe...

I get we progress from doing these experiments, but we really need to progress slower. I know some people back in the day thought we were going to have beach front property on the moon by 2001, but technology went a completely different direction...I personally think we have advanced far more than we realized and we're ultimately going to pay for it in the end. I just hope it's not the end of humanity because of it.

I'm not saying I'm going to fall off the map and be a hermit...but I'd prefer to be an outsider in this new world that were entering...because what I've seen so far is that were heading into a downright weird direction.
I agree with this.

I just don’t understand this Mars fascination.

Trilogy

well, probably not...
Daps
Some people already live in 2030. Some people are still living in 2006.

The former already take advantage electric vehicles, smart homes, and make their living from home. Have access to The best medicine and travel the world freely.

Imo it's been "2030" since 2015.

The rest of us are playing catch up

what does this mean???

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
The only thing I really care about is slowing down the aging process

less than a 100 yrs is short as hell when u really think about it

Some Whales and Turtles outlive us

I don't mind dying, just wanna live about 400 yrs before i do so....and 400 yrs as a healthy 25-30 yr old, not old and wrinkly

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
"Memory Implants allow prisoners to serve life sentences in a day." 2040
These weirdos glossed over that one pretty fukking fast with no explanation. So it's like inception, and time fukkery. Experience a lifetime when it reality only 24 hrs has gone by? Sounds like it'd have some founky side effects

and in the same decade they talk about potential global food riots due to shortages...

fukk the future if it's lookin like that. Folks are looking to lose their humanity for the sake of "progress" for some.
also Black Mirror covered this

Post this from another site OP I can't see it

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Let me know when they make a pill to proceed your hairline in 30 days. That's all I care about at this point.