International posters (And Americans)

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I got better pics than the ones posted, I'll post some more in a few hours or later on tomorrow. I kept all those pics for some reason :laugh: But like I said they're old, from like '08 or '09, when I got my first digital camera.

The picture in my avi is my current hood. In Chelsea, South West London...

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
OldStreet_zps10f9878a.jpg

This is the bus stop to get off if ur trying to chill on Old Street or going to Shoreditch.

ShoreditchRoundAbout_zpsd605df1f.jpg

This is the round about coming into Old Street/Shoredtich.

SixAcresEstate_zps08ebc8df.jpg

This is part of the Six Acres Estate, near Finsbury Park.

Andover_zpsf41ca334.jpg

This is the sign for the Andover Estate of off Holloway Road.

I took all these pics back in like 08 or so when I 1st got a digital camera. Just went around my hood taking pics. And also Shoreditch. I know Shoreditch well cause I used to work there. I still go there now and then. I was thinking of going tonight but I probably wont...
Shoreditch :banderas:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
When are you going to post pics of Brazil, @Malta?

I can drop a couple of daily life pics of Kenya, but they are old. I did go to Puerto Rico this summer, but that isn't international.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
Nah didnt see that. Thats dope. Where are the spots you usually go to?

This is the place I go to the most, that's not a club. Its a big American sports bar.

http://www.farrockaway.co.uk/

That's where Mike GLC was at. The bar has sentimental value to me cause I used to go a lot back in the day when I was working there, so I still go from time to time.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Yo Liu! I lived in Paris for 2 years growing up. Went to College/Lycee Honore De Balzac in Porte de Clichy. You know that school? Its huge, I'm sure you've heard of it before.
I grew up in the outskirts of Paris so it doesn't ring bells unfortunately. On top of that, there are plenty of schools named Honoré de Balzac and more broadly off famous writers :ld:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
I grew up in the outskirts of Paris so it doesn't ring bells unfortunately. On top of that, there are plenty of schools named Honoré de Balzac and more broadly off famous writers :ld:

My school was on Porte De Clichy. Its a huge school, its still there. If you live in the 17eme or 18eme most people know about the school. Most students were banlieusards.

It was a pretty hood school. There was kids from central Paris too, like me but most students were from Banlieu. A lot of 92 kids. Anyway, I had a good time there. That's where I was first introduced to Hip Hop music. I went there from '97 to '99. From ages 12 to 14.