Introducing the LogitechG x HermanMiller gaming setup.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
curious to see the collab...hope it’s reasonably priced but I doubt it...I wanna replace this stiff ass staples chair tho

*edit*

HM having a sale 15% off

a barebones aeron is going for under $900

:ehh:

I wanna see what they cook up w/ logitech but I might just pull the trigger on this and pay it off w/ that stimulus check

I never thought I’d be the “a$$hole” that spends this much on an office chair...but these shyts are comfy and well-made tho

Last edited:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I bought an Aeron brand new just today as my current office chair which was 2nd hand so maybe 10+ years old just isn’t supporting my back and upper shoulders.

I have slipped disks snd work from home 2/3 times a week anyway but this quarantine is making my discs into mush.

I have around $300 voucher from work and the chair had 20% off anyway so I got it for about £700 and looking at some of the second hand ones it’s about £300 more and I’d get the new movement, the 12 year guarantee, and other perks.

Additionally I’m a big guy so I went for size C, there are no size C second hand in the U.K. at the stage, I think everyone decided to buy these chairs due to WFH

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^ ya mine came in maybe a week ago...it feels great but I regret not going w/ size C...I can fit comfortably in size A w/ no issues it just looks small but it feels comfy tho...as comfy as a giant recliner almost...ideally I wanted size B but I would’ve had to wait 5-6 weeks for it...and for some dumb reason I thought size C would be too huge smh