Introducing the LogitechG x HermanMiller gaming setup.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
^^^ ya mine came in maybe a week ago...it feels great but I regret not going w/ size C...I can fit comfortably in size A w/ no issues it just looks small but it feels comfy tho...as comfy as a giant recliner almost...ideally I wanted size B but I would’ve had to wait 5-6 weeks for it...and for some dumb reason I thought size C would be too huge smh

See I’m 6ft and unless I was under 170 the chart said ONLY get a B, but I’m more shaped like a Defensive tackle so it was said B or C and I err on the side of caution. B or C would take 5 weeks anyway so I’m not really missing out

I used the chairs day in day out for about 5 years at work and it’s expensive as a personal purchase but it will last. I see some going on sale that are over 10 years old. So this will go a long way

What model/setup did you get

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^ basic aeron model...all “black” (more of a dark smoky gray)...no extra features...I also have a caper multipurpose chair...but ya ppl say their chairs last 10-12 years....between that and the comfort especially when reclining (it doesn’t feel as stiff as other office chairs) I can justify the price...when I think back to the last 10-12 years....I’ve bought like 2-3 different office chairs

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
My coworker has an Aeron and there was one at the hotel I stayed at a few months ago. It didnt feel that comfortable to me. We have some Steelcase Think chairs at my office that I like a lot. When I decide it's time to build a PC I'll wind up getting one.

The Blackout

F-ck Da Mods
Daps
Just bought an Embody last week and that shyt is awesome. Proper sitting position on point now :wow::wow: