iOS Emojis degrade and simplify human expression of emotion.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
They contribute towards shaping the mind-space you think and communicate within. Willem Van Lancker likely comes from a dark group within military/intelligence. Just another tool in the war on true human expression.

image-84662--159371.jpg

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Whenever I have a thought in my head from a conversation the first thing I think of are Coli Smiley's.

that's it breh, i'm telling you

http://lib.dr.iastate.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3437&context=etd

but you have this early in our timeline of advanced civilization

ee79df87095c7b82317c4c7192585661.jpg

and instead of evolving in the last few millennia, the gen pop ends up with this

tumblr_nxq53cFdYm1sztyb3o1_1280.png

emoji.png

it's all degradation, and can be related to their modern art agenda

for all you fukk nikkas, this has been declassified as "oh we wanted to promote the creativity of america" - hahahaha right

yes, you can thank entities within the cia for this shyt

Pollock.jpg

the-she-wolf(1).jpg

i know a renowned artist who has claimed to be a cia operative at the time, when i say renowned i'm talking disney, coke, lucasfilm, playboy, sony, fox, warner bros, universal, etc. even responsible for branding the most famous person ever - doesn't seem like he's bullshytting

but back then was more so cultural degradation - this is direct to mind
tapping into your lingual and emotional processes

Last edited:

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man, great thread actually.

People don't realize HUMANS are the most studied creatures on earth. Sounds like common sense but I think people ignore the implications this fact comes with.

There are people who know exactly how to get what they want out of the masses such as specific emotional responses, etc

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Man, great thread actually.

People don't realize HUMANS are the most studied creatures on earth. Sounds like common sense but I think people ignore the implications this fact comes with.

There are people who know exactly how to get what they want out of the masses such as specific emotional responses, etc

there were people back in the day

now there are people with the assistance of technologies that would be explained as divine miracles not even a century ago

people underestimate to what we know and what's waiting in yet to be charted territory