iOS Emojis degrade and simplify human expression of emotion.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
there were people back in the day

now there are people with the assistance of technologies that would be explained as divine miracles not even a century ago

people underestimate to what we know and what's waiting in yet to be charted territory
Indeed friend.

I know from this thread there is conversation to be had... where to begin though.

Anything else you'd like to add to this thread I'm all in.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Indeed friend.

I know from this thread there is conversation to be had... where to begin though.

Anything else you'd like to add to this thread I'm all in.

it's just too much

the end goal is literally writing the future and playing god with the mastery of all disciplines imaginable

you can imagine the implications of a select minority possessing these powers

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
it's just too much

the end goal is literally writing the future and playing god with the mastery of all disciplines imaginable

you can imagine the implications of a select minority possessing these powers
I feel like we look at things from our own perspective while naturally ignoring universal laws.

There must be ying and yang.

There must be matter and anti-matter.

Every "hero" needs a "villian."

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
54273089.jpg

I think people who think lol means they literally have to laugh about something are awkward and weird as fukk. It simply is a gesture for those who are bad at sarcasm or in general bad at reading light heartedness in a comment.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area

We are being manipulated everyday on levels that we don't even understand - watch how betty crocker manipulated the masses to buy their product :whoo:

Great video and great thread OP. One of the first signs of manipulation I noticed was the fact that so much money was spent on advertising.
For example, Super bowl commercials can be up to 4 million dollars for JUST thirty seconds of screentime. It's always been about getting us to buy shyt through suggestion and imagery look at the commercials for sodas or anything popular nowadays which usually include attractive people walking around sipping it selling you that image of what's it like drinking the beverage.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps

We are being manipulated everyday on levels that we don't even understand - watch how betty crocker manipulated the masses to buy their product :whoo:

just 2 minutes in and freud connection is spot on... not only bernays's role..

but clement freud, now revealed as a sadistic pedophile after his death, is linked to the fukking podestas (as the mysterious disappearance of a girl just minutes from his villa.. she also had/has the rare defect of coloboma - which leads to a whole other rabbit hole)

connections such as these are critical to gain an understanding of the big picture

edit: :wow: i just saw another video breaking down the egg shyt just hours before you posted that

we all syncing in the zeitgeist breh

the world will awaken to all of this shyt sooner or later

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Y'all get on me for saying pizzagate could be real then turn around and say emojis are part of a plot to dumb us down

The real plot is in the education systems funding

FSP

Banned
Daps
This is too much. Simplification =/= degradation.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
This is too much. Simplification =/= degradation.
this is true. simplifying something complex takes high level skill. BUT some of the shyt promoted is just "simplistic" which is where i think the OP is coming from.

kemetic hieroglyphs are simplistic abstractions of complex shapes. IOS smilies are just simple as fukk. I'm not saying i'm completely onboard with what OP saying, but he could be on to something :patrice:

FSP

Banned
Daps
this is tue. simplifying something complex takes high level skill. BUT some of thie shyt promoted is just "simplistic" which is where i think the OP is coming from.

kemetic hieroglyphs are simplistic abstractions of complex shapes. IOS smilies are just simple as fukk. I'm not saying i'm completely onboard with what OP saying, but he could be on to something :patrice:
Concise representations. Did any of you have a problem with "smiley faces" until they came packaged as messaging emoji's?

Do any of you have a problem with the simplistic representations of words that express complex abstract ideas?

My point is, if you have a problem with emoji's then you by proxy have a problem with all of the other stuff. Which I don't see.

FSP

Banned
Daps
did i ever equate the two? :childplease::camby:

i actually subscribe to minimalist principles
Yes you did, by association. They don't degrade AND simplify human expression, they just simplify human expression. Subtle language manipulation that someone will fall for if they're not thinking hard enough