Ireländ Is Losing Their Unmelanated Minds

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Three young children were among five people injured in a knife attack in Dublin on Thursday that sparked riots in the city centre and which police have not yet ruled out any motive over, including whether it could be terror-related.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hc2nbmSc5Zy8.jpg

Germanic’s aren’t native to Europe, they are the descendants of barbarian invaders that appropriated the culture out of envy and self hatred.

The common peasant doesn’t understand their origins but the ruling class does, imposters engaging in a multi generational charade, skinwalkwrs posing as human

the current world order is in transition and the elite class are manufacturing chaos to build a narrative towards a larger agenda, similar to the woke agenda in the states that is financed by bankers in fraternal circles, there’s no division in intent, playing both sides and terraforming culture with intention to provide solutions to the problems they created

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We have the same problem here in America
yeah, i have always said the same thing about the places hiring illegal immigrants here too.

people demonize them and the government for reacting to the problem, not the businesses. if they weren't hiring the majority of them wouldn't be coming in my opinion.

:manny:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
hc2nbmSc5Zy8.jpg

Germanic’s aren’t native to Europe, they are the descendants of barbarian invaders that appropriated the culture out of envy and self hatred.

The common peasant doesn’t understand their origins but the ruling class does, imposters engaging in a multi generational charade, skinwalkwrs posing as human

the current world order is in transition and the elite class are manufacturing chaos to build a narrative towards a larger agenda,

Where are they native to?