Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
They’re unified and on code.

full

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
There are real news stories on this. Why not quote one instead of posting some racist alt-right losers from twitter?

LONDON — Right-wing protesters, angered by a stabbing attack they believed had involved someone of immigrant background, rampaged through central Dublin on Thursday night, leaving behind a trail of burning destruction.

Ireland’s police chief on Friday described the unrest, in which double-decker buses, trams and police cars were torched, as “scenes that we have not seen in decades.”

The violence and looting through some of Dublin’s most famous streets began after a stabbing attack outside a school that left five people hospitalized. They included three young children and a woman. Police detained a man who also is being treated for injuries.

Rumors spread online that the perpetrator of the attack was an immigrant or had an immigrant background. The BBC, citing unnamed sources, said the man was an Irish citizen who had lived in the country for 20 years.

People the police later described as far-right protesters disrupted the crime scene, chanting anti-immigrant slogans and took to the streets of Dublin, setting vehicles ablaze and clashing with police.

A Brazilian Deliveroo driver has spoken about intervening in the knife attack. Ciao Benicio told the Irish Times that the subsequent anti-immigration protests “[do not] make sense at all. … I’m an immigrant myself and I was the one who helped out.”

Irish Prime Minister Leo Varadkar said that the unrest was “not who we are” and that those involved in the riots had “brought shame on Ireland.”
The rioters did not do what they did “out of any sense of patriotism, however warped; they did so because they are filled with hate,” he said.

The Irish government said in response that it would modernize its laws against hatred “for the social media age,” and it would also introduce legislation related to CCTV access for police.

“What we saw last night was an extraordinary outbreak of violence,” Police Commissioner Drew Harris told reporters Friday. “These are scenes that we have not seen in decades.”
He said 34 people had been arrested.

Police blamed a “lunatic, hooligan faction driven by a far-right ideology” for the violence that broke out after a small group of anti-immigrant protesters arrived at the scene of the knife attack.

The “riotous mob” caused “huge destruction” in Dublin, police said. The rioters, some wielding metal bars, smashed windows and looted shops in the city center.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
The lack of self awareness from that woman is crazy. You know you caused world wars, desolate continents, wipe out civilizations, etc. So why are you then surprised that a bunch of immigrants are going to be going to your countries?

It's actually scary how many global south countries had their reform leaders assassinated.

She doesn't realize that she's basically saying that white people are violent devils :mjlol:

Last edited:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
The lack of self awareness from that woman is crazy. You know you caused world wars, desolate continents, wipe out civilizations, etc. So why are you then surprised that a bunch of immigrants are going to be going to your countries?

It's actually scary how many global south countries had their reform leaders assassinated.

She doesn't realize that she's basically saying that white people are violent devils :mjlol:
she snuck in "we are not about terrorism and violence" :skip:

:yayo:

voiture

All Star
Daps
Europe is tilting to the right wing. The leaders better get it together or else another Hitler will immerge to 'fix the problems'. For me there are legit concerns about immigration. Leaders can't just brush it off.

In America here if Democrats don't deal with the issue correctly, Trump and the right wing will take advantage. We cannot allow the project 2025 stuff to stand.
In some industries like construction blacks have been shut out because of illegal immigrantion in some parts of the country.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yeah, i have always said the same thing about the places hiring illegal immigrants here too.

people demonize them and the government for reacting to the problem, not the businesses. if they weren't hiring the majority of them wouldn't be coming in my opinion.

:manny:
If they don't have jobs, they will simply do illegal work like the Venezuelan prostitutes in New York, or gangbangers in Cali, or they fake documents and deliver door dash to you.

It's naive to think a Syrian who just saw his family get blown up by Assad has any plans of going back there, irrespective of how tough life is in a first world country. Being a pauper in heaven is better than being a baron in hell . And all these developed countries are heaven to the migrants.