Is anyone batting a Lower % than TI on artist signed to their label?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
He has put all his resources into Iggy lately and she has been a colossal failure :damn: :mjlol:

Dro should've been bigger.

Kuntry King dropped a flopped debut in 2008 titled "my turn to eat" :mjlol:

Meek left

RIP Doe B

Every superstar rapper atleast gets 1 other rapper to another level based on their cosign and wave.

SmokinNLiftin

Rookie
Daps
Doe B seemed real close to T.I. sad that dude passed, love his music, blare his shyt all day.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Between Shoulder Lean and Bobby Ray's pop hits he's done decent...him dropping the ball on killer mike is a tragedy tho..

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's been better than most Rappers and their "labels". BOB is a success.

Most rappers would kill to have "Nothing On You" and "Airplanes" in their label catalog.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dro a legend off one lp.
Bob had so much success he had the oppurtunity to sell out and took it,it just didnt last and now the hiphop crowd wants no parts of no bob.
Everybody on grand hustle must be eatin,dont none of em seem mad or bitter,or maybe they just standup dudes who know most of em wouldnt have no career witout tip.
iggy wack azz tourin wit nas,and is dating the most popular active laker right now:why:
Yung la they got a hit and a classic tape wit him and dro out the deal.

It coulda been better but it coulda been worse....id say dj clue leads my list in nikkas who had a nice crop of talent and failed to use it properly. Ti just failed to make a miracle outta most these dudes outside of dro:mjlol:...cant beleive u used kuntry king as an example