Is anyone batting a Lower % than TI on artist signed to their label?

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
BoB isn't really a T.I. artist. He signed directly to Atlantic then they moved him to Grand Hustle, the way Game wasn't originally in G-Unit. You can see it on BoB's "when I was 17" MTV thing.

But the correct answer is Young Jeezy. He actually had a proper label with distribution right?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
BoB isn't really a T.I. artist. He signed directly to Atlantic then they moved him to Grand Hustle, the way Game wasn't originally in G-Unit. You can see it on BoB's "when I was 17" MTV thing.

But the correct answer is Young Jeezy. He actually had a proper label with distribution right?

If you mean TI didn't initially find B.o.B then that's correct but he is with Grand Hustle. The poster @nikkaz In Paris mentioned once how Dr. Luke was trying to scoop up B.o.B but T.I. wouldn't let him go.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
If you mean TI didn't initially find B.o.B then that's correct but he is with Grand Hustle. The poster @nikkaz In Paris mentioned once how Dr. Luke was trying to scoop up B.o.B but T.I. wouldn't let him go.
Yes, I meant T.I. didn't initially sign him to Atlantic. Not that he isn't signed there now. It's the Game comparison

Daps
B.o.B must be considered a success, since he made money. Iggy could still sell, she got looks and gets free promo from that

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps

YG sorta broke through tho