Is Chemistry Stronger Than Physical Attraction?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what:

I don't make troll post breh where did you gather this info .

A lot of people pretend to be things they aren't on this site but I'm not one of those folks .

Some convo I saw along time ago, like probably a year or something. I just took it for what it was worth and assumed you was a dude, plus you always seemed rolled like one of the homies:yeshrug: My fault

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Some convo I saw along time ago, like probably a year or something. I just took it for what it was worth and assumed you was a dude, plus you always seemed rolled like one of the homies:yeshrug: My fault
I roll with the homies and the ladies so it's cool .

I mostly post in the arcadium and when football is around in the coliseum.

No harm no foul .

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Have to wonder at the Macro level is the reason why there are so many Single Baby Mommas is because there is not enough chemistry between the Black Man and Black Woman? :ohhh:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Man chemistry is some powerful shyt :wow:

I just met a new guy and while he's no that cute his personality gets me wet instantly. Like I get butterflies just thinking about him and all the freaky things I wanna do to him. I feel like I'm 15 again. And the fact that he's chubby with a face only a mother could love just endears me to him that much more. :noah:

Now my boyfriend I have now on the other hand, is fine as hell. He's smooth and cool and all that other stuff, even has a big juicy dikk how i like it but I just don't feel the same chemistry. We don't click and I'm almost ready to jump ship.

look at you ready to monkey branch or even cheat, lusting over some other guy while in a relationship lol

Have fun deluding it into him being "better" in some way, like all girls try to do. But remember, it sounds like 99% of chicks will jump on your BF any day over the new guy, which means you will be downgrading xD He'll probably upgrade however.

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sapiosexual huh?:leon:I had to look that up. The definition reminds me of this...I could be wrong, but I would think not being physically attracted to someone would lead to more companionate love or even just liking over time?

Triangular-Love-Theory.png
Triangular-Theory.gif
Got me googling this for like 10 mins an shyt:stopitslime:
Interesting stuff tho :ohhh:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of people on here say it's not looks it's chemistry which I get but what is the difference between sexual chemistry and non sexual chemistry then?

Chemistry is about connection so If you're good friends with a member of the opposite sex then you obviously had good chemistry and had a connection and feel comfortable with that person so what was the difference in "chemistry" from the ones who ended up friends and the ones you became sexually attracted to?

Last edited:
Daps
Its rly about personality and how someone treats me that has me..if ur funny have a laid back attitude and treat me how you want to be treated with respect and all that..then I'm interested... In this case between looks and personality ...its which ever is the strongest... When I met my bf the chemistry was of the chain it was ridiculous how much we vibed....looks didn't rplay a factor it was the way we vibed how I felt...etc....if I look at just ur looks I'm only thinking about a lustful situation...

Soon

Banned
Daps
A lot of people on here say it's not looks it's chemistry which I get but what is the difference between sexual chemistry and non sexual chemistry then?

Chemistry is about connection so If you're good friends with a member of the opposite sex then you obviously had good chemistry and had a connection and feel comfortable with that person so what was the difference in "chemistry" from the ones who ended up friends and the ones you became sexually attracted to?

Non sexual chemistry usually means they can only be friends. Sexual chemistry means you seduced them, it can be as simple as pulling up in a Bentley or being a drug dealer, now she is turned on. Its only temporary though, but with all the single mothers around, I don't think they are caring.