Is Cokeboy stupid if it ain't The Rock's Cousins vs. New Day @ Survivor Series?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
And this shyt is what we're talking about when we say the man don't know how to get out of his own way

We gonna celebrate Big E victory, but not for some one off bullshyt so that we can ultimately go right back to Lashley vs Goldberg or some other crap.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Hasn't even been 12 hours and people already trying to find ways of shytting on wwe for what could possibly happen 60 days from now lol

I wonder sometimes if people who do this are ever happy with anything :mjlol: How you get triggered about something that might or might not happen before even knowing whether it will or won't? :what:

Given that Big E and Roman are likely still champions of their brand by Survivor Series, and assuming that SS sticks to Raw vs SmackDown theme, I reckon we are getting something to this effect.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Hasn't even been 12 hours and people already trying to find ways of shytting on wwe for what could possibly happen 60 days from now lol
I mean if you look at their history of booking. Yeah we have a reason to be hesitate on how Cokeboy handles this.