Is Cokeboy stupid if it ain't The Rock's Cousins vs. New Day @ Survivor Series?

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Some of y’all just can’t help yourselves. Big E is champ, just enjoy it.

The amount of doom and gloom surrounding this title win on a board that always wants black wrestlers to be pushed... it's wild, breh. Even when somethin good happens, it's a whole dark cloud cast over it. Same thing happened when Lashley won it.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Some of y’all just can’t help yourselves. Big E is champ, just enjoy it.

The amount of doom and gloom surrounding this title win on a board that always wants black wrestlers to be pushed... it's wild, breh. Even when somethin good happens, it's a whole dark cloud cast over it. Same thing happened when Lashley won it.

Isn't that a testament to the history of the product moreso than most of us being pessimists though? :patrice:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Isn't that a testament to the history of the product moreso than most of us being pessimists though? :patrice:
I haven’t watched the product. Saw the thread and posted to give E his props. I know how they do but for the moment, I say enjoy it while it lasts. Damn near everyone who cashes in, loses in quick succession.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Now, hear me out.

Survivor Series Main Event.

Bloodline vs New Day.

william-regall-nxt.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Hasn't even been 12 hours and people already trying to find ways of shytting on wwe for what could possibly happen 60 days from now lol
Bad history does that to fans expectations...we in 2021 and we still haven't seen Lashley vs Lesnar.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Nah, it's about even... because even if bad decisions obviously lend themselves to be criticized, the fact that people will still take the good and find a way to shyt on it too means they just wanna be negative and miserable either way. Which is a person's prerogative but gotdamn is it a sad-ass party pooperish way to be a "fan" :stopitslime: Especially amongst all the talk that goes on about black wrestlers bein mistreated... nikkas done let wrestling give them PTSD and anxiety :why:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Stupid ass company about to burn this on a random Raw in September :mjlol:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I guess Vince is a genius after all :lolbron:

giving the people what they wanted :wow:

new day vs bloodline :banderas:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Stupid ass company about to burn this on a random Raw in September :mjlol:

Trying to keep USA happy. Also…Monday Night Football so they NEED them ratings.

Don’t be surprised if Brock and/or Finn shows up. Also don’t be surprised if Bobby reunites The Hurt Business and they interfere in the match.

Finally BOTH shows are watchable again…:blessed: