Votes: 23 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 43.9%

• Total voters

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hidden somewhere between the Golden State Warriors' march toward history andStephen Curry's shaming of the human race at large is another equally important development.

Draymond Green is now, without question, an NBA superstar.

That is not an assertion typically made so early in the season. The Warriors aren't yet 15 games into their schedule as they journey to Staples Center for a meeting with the Los Angeles Clippers on Thursday night.

But these Warriors are above sample-size politics. They're an upgraded version of the squad that won 67 games and a championship last season. Additional time isn't needed to declare them one of thegreatest teams of all time or to conclude that Curry is a future Hall of Famer.

Green's rise through the NBA ranks isn't sudden. It's the culmination of a process that began last year, when David Lee's hamstring injury paved the way for Green to turn an interim starting job into an $82 million role.

Even then, though, as Green showcased his versatility, finished second in Defensive Player of the Year voting and helped Golden State to its first title in 40 years, the debate raged on.

Was he a product of the Warriors' system?

Would another team be foolish to offer him a max deal over the summer?

The Warriors never let Green flirt with anyone else in restricted free agency. They bet five years and $82 million on his value.

i don't see DMG as an allstar when he's thriving in GSW system.

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
need the season to play out more its too early. If the Warriors are like 10 games + in January/February the coaches might give them another all star besides Curry.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Green averages; 12.7 pt, 8.5 rebs, 7.3 ast, 1.5 blk, 1.5 stl, per game in 35 minutes of play time. plus Green shoots 40% behind the arc. i believe its the system that's helping Green thrive.

Daps
He's a big part of their system

Him and Steph are make their team go.

He's their best defender and passer. Shoots 3's at 40% clip
He's certainly not their best passer, but you could argue he's their second most important player on offense (to go along with being the best and most important player on defense).

Last edited:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There are still more games left before we consider Green an allstar (which I don't think he is). He's helping Gsw win games that's for sure.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fringe all star on a decorated team.Makes him look better than he really is.

Don't even ask me how.....just get mad