• No

Votes: 18 43.9%

• Total voters

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Draymond defends all 5 positions at an elite level. Offensively he can do it all.
Draymond can't dribble drive, has no mid-range game, go-to move (unless kicking nikkas in the nuts is a go-to), and is a streaky shooter from 3. He is also a very average passer, playing in Golden State where you can make Kindergaten reads makes him look better then he does. His only real offensive value is ball handling from the 4 spot :yeshrug:.

Edit: also unreliable post game.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Draymond can't dribble drive, has no mid-range game, go-to move (unless kicking nikkas in the nuts is a go-to), and is a streaky shooter from 3. He is also a very average passer, playing in Golden State where you can make Kindergaten reads makes him look better then he does. His only real offensive value is ball handling from the 4 spot :yeshrug:.

Edit: also unreliable post game.
I disagree on most of the above. I think Draymond is the second best passing forward in the league. I think he can dribble drive. He couldn't be a point forward if he couldn't. As far as a go to move.....how many players have one in the league today? You take what the defense gives you.

Robbo

All Star
Daps
I disagree on most of the above. I think Draymond is the second best passing forward in the league. I think he can dribble drive. He couldn't be a point forward if he couldn't. As far as a go to move.....how many players have one in the league today? You take what the defense gives you.

He can do just about anything on the court, he just doesn't look fluid doing them all the type. Specifically driving and his post game. But he's one of the smartest players that i've watched. He reads plays and anticipates better than most players, which gives him the advantage.

I won't say he's more versatile than LeBron, just because some of the things LeBron does at such a high level. Part of that is his size and athleticism. Draymond has the luxury of not being needed to carry the offensive load, but he can chip in when its there.